Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
He is in some serious denial about this new world thing lol

Dex-chan lover
"SLIME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
-Eonlars

Fed-Kun's army
He should really just accept that his fantasies are nothing more than fantasies now. She's wearing crocs damn it

Damn I'm French and it's spelled Château not châtaeu or w/e way it was spelled.

And château de yumidite sounds like château de l'humidité which means "humidity castle"

@Pyropeps

You're most likely right in that regards. It's a play on words using french. Only a master of the language could've made that connection though...

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna feel sorry for him when the police arrest him and find out he doesn't have a real identity.

Power Uploader
Poor little slime, it's only fulfilling its duty in the food chain of eating all the filth.

It's an amusing premise though, slimes seen as vermin. I guess they are dangerous in some manner. Maybe poisonous.

Dex-chan lover
Finally yet another isekai I can totally get into aside from Natsume Akatsuki's stuffs.

OP skills and Japanese tech? Not here bruh😂

Also people complaining about the french castle spelling should just chill and pretend it's one of those Japanese quirk of using foreign words (incorrectly)because it looks cool

Dex-chan lover
You know this is the disappointing modern fantasy world you end up in, if you reincarnate after some actually competent Japanese Hero advances the culture.

Dex-chan lover
Chateau typo (page 15 and two out of three tries on page 16) has already been mentioned by a proper Frenchie earlier in the comments thread, so I'll just suggest that the "Wizard" on page 11 could have a TL note about it being in the sense of "old virgin". XD

Users who are viewing this thread