Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda sad that even in a fantasy world they eventually get to the point that they care more about industrialization and money than the environment.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear There are different elves and I don't know exactly where the japanese got their inspiration from, but it seems they aren't forest lovers like say in lord of the rings where they even use their magic to manipulate growth and use a combination of stone and nature.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, abs Elf is best girl in this series, hands down. Red Oni is the only contender for more datable person and he still loses by a shitton.

Most of our modern conception of Elves comes from a mixture of Tolkein, DnD, and Warhammer in decreasing order. These are were the ideas of Elves being arrogant, but unusually beautiful and attractive as well as tall come from. It's also where the separation between High Elves, Dark Elves, and Woodland Elves come from, but I digress.

The Elves in the legends, myths and folk tales of the Middle Ages (specifically in the Germanic world) were more of monsters that when the pagan and Christain cultures were mixed, were viewed as Demons that were normally invisible that would shoot people with arrows to make them sick, though they would also tempt mortals into sex in the same vein as Nymphs.

They're a little different in Norse mythology, but that's its own separate beast.
@jimmyclear @Liquidxlax

Are you saying that Yggdrasil is an isekai equivalent of Redwood? Also, I hope those elves can handle firearms. I mean, they are expert sharpshooters! In that society, they would replace their bows with sniper rifles!

Dex-chan lover
He gets to be ara ara'd by some built elf ladies. He has no grounds for complaining.

Double-page supporter
When she triumphantly holds up that chainsaw it's so giving me Ash vs Evil Dead vibes.

Dex-chan lover
any human can live the bi harem dream if they meet elves....fuck yeah!

Dex-chan lover
i love that panel where elves looked like those thugs from fist of north star and turned full 360 lmao

Dex-chan lover
Stronk elf ladies. Ok, this series has redeemed itself in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread