Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka?

Power Uploader
@fenrich
I think you found this prologue chapter in Kochiraisekaiattade_v01.rar file from some manga raw site ?

This is not prologue, this is incomlete chpater 1. Complete volume 1 raws will never out because some brainless moron uploaded this incomplete volume 1 raws.

Fed-Kun's army
@marconii2002
I haven't seen the light theme in a long time so it took me a while to realize. It also nearly burned my eyes off so that might have played a part in it too

@marconii2002

Yeah, I checked multiple sites and they all offered the same file under different names, hence why I was confused whether it was a prologue. Well it's at least a good cliffhanger until someone uploads the full thing. Will be on the lookout for it.

Power Uploader
@fenrich
Now complete vol 1 raw will never out because vol 1 is already out even when is incomplete. Manga raws sharing sites works like this. One site upload volume raw file and rest sites reupload file from eachother witchout even checking file content. These sites are never fixing their dead links or incomplete volumes like this. Now if you want complete volume 1 raws you have to buy it and rip it.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the cover the male MC seems to be a beta cuck. So annoying.

As usual our @marconii2002 is telling us there won't be any updates on every manga. Troll hard?

Fed-Kun's army
Aghh the mc is lame ☹️
I bet he will need to work again in mini market or izekaya because he is broke. The work place will be some tech fantasy mixup which will bring mc supposedly “interesting” tsukkomi reactions. But, i feel it won’t work since mc personality is so ordinary and dry. See how he carelessly cross the road, stupidly hit by truck, and casually hope isekaed. He obviously will be forced by the plot flow and and just annoyingly tsukkomi everything that outside his isekai common sense.

I know this story will be a parody, but I don’t know if this modern japan and high fantasy fusion will be a good match with mc that is that dry and annoying. For comparrison, gintama have superb unique triparty mc that bring hilarious reaction to the story. Not to mention there is a lot of interesting side characters that bring more fun to the story.

Group Leader
@fenrich
I found out that this manga sold in per chapter basis. Look at this entry in Bookwalker

https://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/672016/vol_no/001
The raws up to ch 8, 110 yen each.

Amazon link
Amazon.jp is cheaper, but I don't know how to rip from kindle

Dex-chan lover
Ridiculous factor set on 1000. This could get interesting very fast. Let's see if the follow count goes up.

Users who are viewing this thread