Kochira Isekai de yoroshikatta deshou ka?

"Stop liking stuff that I dislike. You're not allowed to do that. Don't read this manga!"

Dex-chan lover
I came because there was an elf with freckles, I got a retarded mc and the same joke ad nauseum. I'll give it a chance but if there's one more, "I was expecting a fantasy trope but it was normal" gag, I'm done.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know whats worse.
the fact that he got isekaid to a modern world, or the fact that it's a fantasy modern world.
I would probably just die a second time, this would just be too painful to deal with.

I love how slimes are just the cockroaches of their world, and we just find them adorable.

I need more of this, is better than 90% of the isekais out there that are repetitions of the same shit over and over again.

Aggregator gang
Summary is generic but it's actually good oldstyle manga. Like some normal plot in isekai, not like some plotless manga that is only interesting because of isekai.

Who added the alt name: "Is This Really a Different World?", the right alt name is "Are you pleased with this different world?" / "Are you pleased with this isekai?"

.... 🤨
this fantasy world is full of idiots ... 😶

it's fantastic 🤣

Reads the description.

My brain "so its a slice of life with magic? nice"

3yitk0.jpg

Double-page supporter
retarded description, but the manga so far isn't too bad

ok i'll admit .. the chapter 6 got me
Mc if the goddess tells you to get your life right, man you need to really start moving your ass

Users who are viewing this thread