Kochira Last Boss Maoh Jou Mae "Kyoukai" - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Brute That Cries Out For Love In The Heart Of The Desert

Fed-Kun's army
The pirate orc:
cover2.jpg

Group Leader
@tuatara1 The "Bride" is Sacred, and "Sacred" is probably Belial. You want to get the two heavy hitters as close to the target as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fuck just turn the fat piece of shit into bacon already

Dex-chan lover
Gonna miss this series, one more chapter can't cut it.

I thought this can be resolved by killing them, and revive them. Their lives would end, and so would their marriage

This feels a lot more complicated than it has any reason to be.

I can kinda see it as Mc trying to push forward some character growth while solving the problem, but given how severe the circumstances are it seems like the character growth could maybe wait for after the malevolent pirate’s been dealt with?

Well, whatever

Group Leader
@Oukishi I'd assume that in a world where people can actually be brought back to life relatively easily, the "in death do us part" vow doesn't kick in until someone is unable to come back to life for one reason or another. Which is why they're going with the solution of killing the pig pirate instead I guess

Also seems obvious that Ravina kinda doesn't want to have to kiss the pig

Dex-chan lover
@ascriptmaster but demons don’t die too at best they get sealed until someone else use the throne the best method of death is natural death it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Is the hero wearing a super high-waisted panty or is she...
Find out in the next chapter
Thank for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread