Kodomo no Jikan

Double-page supporter
I don't wanna spoil it for other so

It's one of the few last chapters, she get fingered by her school principal and gets her first period which makes everyone think her virginity was taken. Pretty messed up.

So i start read this in 2020 because my friend recommend me
I read on 12/1 at noon and i think i could enjoy the story
The fact that all the story full of teaseness, ecchi stuff, and a lots of adult romance, which means not so suitable for some ppl
But then, i start to realize it has some humanity value, teaching, and some events that we might have experienced
So i finish to read this at now, it is 12/2 at midnight
I may not say that the story was good, or the story was bad, it plays my mood upside down for every events, arcs, and mementos
At first I start to hate the figure of siscon Reiji, but then grows as he was lack of happiness in his childhood
I am not a fan of loli ecchi stuff, and also found lots of adult jokes inside, no I don't think I will like this one
That is what I thought
At the time the characters progression get stronger and deeper, the more Aoki sensei role become revealed
He was a not lolicon teacher but surrounded by children, that's typical story, but the story covers every characters which is not only focus on Aoki x Rin
What i take from this story is how they teach us about to live, to grow, to support each other, to be on someone, to let it go, to be honest
I like it when it comes into parenting and teaching situation, but sometimes be stressed when adult romances and stuffs come, which not pretty suitable for elementary schoolers
But, both of those elements are what make the story become exist
I don't really like when Rin or Aoki or Reiji goes into adult things, but we will get the meaning after read the whole story until the end
So at the end, Aoki ended up with Rin, yeah they both have those things, also with Reiji and Mimi, and that married teachers with Kuro chan, and solo but the perseverance Houin sensei, they made their own endings
I think i do see some quality values from this story, which let me think about myself how to be able to have Aoki's character, who can really support his students
Besides of the romance route, when you start to read this, you will ended up with drop it at the middle, or finish it until the very end

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
based and redpilled. sometimes it takes a twisted pervert like this author (cf. her other manga, not this one) to tell truths others would rather ignore: the sexual desires of precocious young girls aren't less important/dangerous than those of "adult" women, and there's little crucial difference between them. what even she won't say is that both equally need to be restrained instead of respected.

Double-page supporter
Tbh, I came here looking for jailbait manga that I can share with my friends. Not good storytelling.
I'll save this one for myself and keep searching.

Power Uploader
@RexNemorensis
TVTropes sucks the cock of it's advertissers.
After the cancel campaign, this particular title came to be put on many advertiser's blacklists, so TVTropes banned all mention on it because it was “disgusting, pandering to pædos”.

Of course, it has articles on Eromanga Sensei, Lotte's Toy, No Game No Life, Roukyū Bu!, and many other things that are quite a bit worse, but those never ended up on advertiser's blacklists, though perhaps they will be now that the Australian parliament made a fuzz about two of them.

I swear if this series wasn’t about literal toddlers and had more suspense than slice it would be 10/10

Double-page supporter
if you can see past the lolicon bait and can appreciate the story behind it this would be a 8/10

if your hung up on if this is worth a read just try the first few chapters and see

Okay, as an outsider I wanna ask what the deal with this series is? seems a bit sus and I'd like to understand more.

Dex-chan lover
Greatest love story ever told
Really great manga. Although I'm not a lolicon, it's still good to read.

Reiji gets big ones and our teacher gets small ones. ? Well you can't be picky I guess.
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/kodomo-no-jikan/

I encourage you to give this series a read. It's worth something. Good, smart manga that covers a lot of things.
I can write you a better and shorter one: "😭😭😭 UOH..."

Dex-chan lover
if you can see past the lolicon bait
why would you though 😭😭
B1wawv_t1pJnpZHSkC-BUGFzwFGOSD0RNKc2dpXh9uU.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the anime many years ago, I was traumatized so naturally I recommended it to everybody I could. Now that I finally read it all I can say is the anime wasn't a good adaptation and thank fuck everybody grew and got better, even if both adults (Reiji and Daisuke) ended up with girls half their age

Users who are viewing this thread