Kodomo no Jikan

Double-page supporter
Beautiful, sometimes nerve wracking, but perfect end.

Dex-chan lover
Really great manga. Although I'm not a lolicon, it's still good to read.

Reiji gets big ones and our teacher gets small ones. ? Well you can't be picky I guess.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/kodomo-no-jikan/

I encourage you to give this series a read. It's worth something. Good, smart manga that covers a lot of things.

At some points i really didnt want to continue reading this thinking the story would lead to some really retarded things but this is actually really great and fun to read

Dex-chan lover
This, so many fucked up shit but too many hearth warming scene. It's good manga

Oh shit, SaHa translated this manga, lmao, I didn't know this manga was hentai enough to warrant them doing it.

This was one of the first "romance" anime/manga I heard about that was kinda "taboo". Weird memories of it

Group Leader
People dissented this because of the age difference, pedophilia, etc., but it does tackle some of real life serious issues and has a great plot as well. Unique and personalised characters, nice story building, fanstatic ending, overall a great read.

phuocphuc46

I did read this long time ago, can agree with all , would be better with less ecchi and more convenient censoring even keeping al the delicate and difficoult themes , also since the author is a female self inserting into Kokonoe... who cares.
story is great anyway so, Lolicon bait or not, it was a good ride.

I was expecting random loli fanservice and I got an actual plot with a very good romance story.

I'm not crying your crying btw

A unique and unforgettable love story with a different lens
Not to mention, the author holds the story together to the very end, doing a much better job than MANY other romance manga, ending a series being what most authors have a hard time doing well.

Aggregator gang
Watched the anime...it was total trash.
Read the manga...tears of joy streamings from my eyes. What an emotional roller coaster.
Very enjoyable! Easily binged in a day.
Manga rating:.This is totally worth...the 9 years in prison

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't really want to read this manga, as I've seen the anime but after seeing everyone's comments here I'm going in. Wish me luck.

Contributor
Anime is crap, manga is the only original source, story is pretty good even if have here and there some redundant cliches, but overall a great work.

Haven't tried this yet <- too late!
But after looking at chapter 1, and contemplating the reviews of many very convincing people in MU, I increasingly wanted to read and try to get rid of the uneasy feeling when reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread