Koe no Chiisai Komori-san to Kusodeka Oogoe no Oobayashi-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Group Leader
There weren't that many interactions between our leads in these chapters, but that's why ch16 and 18 are there for us (tho I'm not sure when I'll put those up, could be in a couple of days, could be a week haha)

Group Leader
@Sunny-iwnl

PMQB6nW.jpg

@Legend13 no problemo! wanted to release these as a batch bc of the new characters haha

Group Leader
Ugh! The "lesbian friend who hates the male lead and wants to separate him from the female lead" trope has reared it's ugly head already. Why do authors love this trope? It's just as bad as having a 3rd wheel dude who does the same thing.

@pockettrash Plz tell me nothing bad is gone happen between them and that there's some fluffiness coming in the next few chapters. THX for the translation.

Oh shoot, I need to proofread faster! Ahahaha I am looking forward to the next chapters!!! 😍

Group Leader
@Xanhomey Fret not! The following chapters are really nice. Nothing that major happens, but
there is some diabetes

@Ryuko ahahah take your time 😆

Dex-chan lover
Please somene tell me that the female friend isn't going to be hindering the relationship between them, this is such a good fluff series

Dex-chan lover
I hate this new girl already, it's all good manga until this type of shit coming ruining everything

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly

Except that most of the time those girls aren't actually gay but bi and the author makes sure to add a male interest for them later on so they could get away with saying "She was just looking out for her best friend LOL, stop with your delusions haha she straight."

Ar least on here author went the extra mile to make the pairing pretty obvious. I've seen worse.

@Raknasuu
What about the tomboy friend from Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman? I was enjoying the manga until the in-love lesbian part appeared. But to be fair she is kinda being a wingman for the mc

Dex-chan lover
She was looking at him when she said his name. She must know exactly what she was doing.

The comparison has been made before but this is HS version of Kashiwada-san and Oota-kun vibes haha

Users who are viewing this thread