Koharu no Hibi - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Forever

This is honestly a better end than most romance/ slice of life manga that forces convoluted drama till the very last chapter

Dex-chan lover
It's a "good" ending for sure, but in reality it could never end that well. Girls like these are how you get stabbed to death in your sleep

Aggregator gang
Dude I got so scared I thought the fmc just made people obsessed with her and then left them, thank god it’s just her daughter

Well, sometimes It is better to be alone, than to be in bad company.

Their relationship wasn't... Healthy in any kind of way you can imagine, the main character just got crazy like her from time to time due to her "Love" everyday she kept telling to him and showing it her expression. It sure weighed his mind everyday and he couldn't take it off anymore due also to the pressure that his friends just kept pressuring him most of time to love her more, understand her feelings, don't just be a receiver, etc.

I'm sure that some way this f***ed his mind as he was slowing accepting her obsession thinking it was just something that
"normal lovers" do.

Psychological is something strong in this manga. Not just for her, but also for him.

Banned
YANDERE IS BEST WOOOOO 10/10 THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT YIPPEE!!! No stupid tsundere nonsense, no 4000 chapters to confess, no breaking up every other minute, just pure love.

Dex-chan lover
Like, imagine a bunch of people eating dinner and they keep commenting how much the pizza sucks… but they’re eating chili. the comments on the last chapter are fucking baffling lol.

Banned
Like, imagine a bunch of people eating dinner and they keep commenting how much the pizza sucks… but they’re eating chili. the comments on the last chapter are fucking baffling lol.
Fr I was considering replying to them, but I feel like it would be a waste of time. Why read a manga where the female lead is a yandere, if you despise yanderes with all your being? Are they masochists?

Users who are viewing this thread