Koi Inu

Guys, when will be the next chapter? Im checking it everyday, but no any updates(((Thx.

Group Leader
@Yukio: Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, real-world stuff caused a delay and I only received the translation from UMR-san today. I should have it typeset and uploaded within the next 24 hours.

Group Leader
Sorry for the long delay since the last chapter. The translator had too much to do and cleaning and redrawing took me an inordinate amount of time due to all the out-of-balloon text plastered all over the place.

Nonetheless, here's chapter 126 in all it's glory! It's good to see that Igarashi isn't the only person that Chiyo bitches at (like father like daughter). What a feisty girl!

Contributor
@FredFriendly No worries, you know the old saying, "Good things come to those who wait."

jak

Contributor
What I want to see is Ookuma finally go after Chiyo. The author has been teasing it for awhile now and nothing has really happened.

I see, so after 130 chapters, Chiyo and Igarashi still have 0 (in letters: zero) chemistry between them

Group Leader
@Weabooribs: Not true. It's just that with Chiyo, it's more on-again, off-again due to her extreme tsundere tendencies. Though it may seem like they are always at odds, they do have their lovey-dovey moments.

Fed-Kun's army
oh man i remember dropping this back in batoto when Chiyo asked Igarashi to break up for some stupid reason... has it gotten better? I need something to read

Group Leader
@notos: Since you read this back on batoto, you probably remember me ranting and raving practically every chapter about Chiyo's ridiculous behavior. It might be some indication that, since chapter 84, my ranting and raving has substantially subsided, only getting exasperated by Chiyo's lunacy every once in a while. It's not to say that it's all been a bed of roses, nor that I enjoy all the various directions the story has taken, but for now, for me, the enjoyment of occasionally seeing a very adorable Chiyo still outweighs the annoying bits. If just barely...

Fed-Kun's army
@FredFriendly

oh, thanks I think I will give it another chance I guess... It's better than reading Isekai #4984

Group Leader
@ganggangnigga: By asking that, I'm guessing that you don't even know what the term means. If you do, then show me one shoujo manga in which it has actually occurred 'cause I've never read one.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as I saw the tag "romance" and "childhood friends" was all it took for me to want to read this.

This manga portraits very well the emotional roller coaster that men go through when in a relationship with a woman.

I guess this is also one of the top reasons why a lot of men refuse to marry or just commit suicide when their year-long relationship fails and they lose their home, children and spouse at +- the same time.

I personally stopped reading when that other guy was introduced to produce artificial tension in the very vane relationship the two had built up till that part.
Not saying that it's technically bad, it's verrrrry accurate regarding the depiction of typical male and female behaviour,
but I just hate reading long stories where there is always conflict and beating around the bushes as if it's some cheap upper-class Korean drama.

It wastes a lot of time and creates an even more negative image of women than I already have due to the majority of women I know personally behave that way or worse.
It's as if these women are trying to prove that Mohammeds judgement on women is 100% true.

At that point, it's no longer fun to read but gruesome, and this is not even educational, so I'm glad I dropped it, as the comments indicate that even after 150 chapters, there is no drastic change in the relationship.

Group Leader
@Asriel
This manga portraits very well the emotional roller coaster that men go through when in a relationship with a woman.

That's a very sexist point of view since that can equally be said for what women go through when in a relationship with a man. Since you dropped the series at chapter 14 when Ookuma was introduced, 151 chapters ago, I don't think your opinions about the series hold a lot of water since a lot has happened since then.

Users who are viewing this thread