Koi ni Dokubari - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - END

Yeah feels kind of awkward it ends like this didnt really get the ending build up vibes

If there's one thing reading shoujo manga has taught me it's that passive, weak and overly nice girls are the most annoying.

I don’t get how rejecting a confession is selfish other than that it was decent I guess.

Group Leader
tbh, not bad. love triangle wasn't really a love triangle, and it resolved nicely enough. main couple is cute and not at all overly dramatic. cute story.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrondoz
I’m pretty sure it was more than that. She was rejecting even “going back to the way they were before, just friends”. She didn’t want anything to do with him because it would cause needless anxiety for mr. boyfriend. She felt such an extreme removal from her life even as a friend was selfish.

Contributor
I almost thought she was going to quit her job to ensure the awkwardness was minimized as much as possible.

BUT I LIKE SHINOHARA THOUGH? OR IT'S JUST ME?
Thanks so much for the translation lemonade scans♥️

I actually liked what she did. It’s sad that Shinohara and her won’t be friends anymore, but in doing this, she makes sure there is no, nada, zilch, nothing to even hint any worry for he and her boyfriend’s relationship. It’s hard enough that they have a long distance relationship.

This MC is better than the MCs from other shoujo manga that are still friends with the guys who liked them. Don’t make unnecessary reason for a break up.

Also wish author-san showed an epilogue of their kids. Lol

Man, that felt so rushed at the end. I don't think she should've cut Shinohara out of her life, like stay friends like a normal person? haha. I'm sad that this ended so quickly as it's one of my favorites! Definitely could've lasted 1 more volume with her graduating high school. Either way, thank you Lemonade Scans for all your hard work on this series!!!

Currently on pg11, she’s asking if its okay to stay friends with someone who confessed to you when she herself is still friend with her ex-crush 😂 is it because she never really told him her feelings therefore him not knowing about it? That’s what differentiates this situation?

Aaaaw this was so cute! Yet rushed??? Mixed feelings about it, but I like it. Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread