Koi ni Dokubari - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - END

The ending feels way too rushed, doesn't really feel complete.

Regardless, thanks for translating this till the end ^^

Fed-Kun's army
every other shoujo manga could end like this if only the characters knew how to communicate.

anyway i'm so happy for Aya and Ryuu! please get married and have 2 kids!

awww poor shinohara :(

but i'm glad this story end perfectly. please get married and have 2 kids!!

Fed-Kun's army
That last page made me laugh but also poor shinohara.... and I can understand her reasons but it would’ve been fine to continue being friends right, maybe just not as friendly as before?

Dex-chan lover
Damn... really hoped Shinohara didnt fall for her for real. Not just because is sad but mostly because its really troublesome. If she would tell Ryu that the guy that works and sits next to her at school is in love with her it would make him worry sick, regardless of her rejecting the guy. Also, keeping that kind of secret is way worst if he would ever find out. Considering the complications i feel like the author shouldnt had gone that far, mostly being the last chapter.
Well, as long that they get marry and have 2 kids she cant tell Ryu then lol

At any rate, that was just a mere detail that could had been avoid, nonetheless im really happy with this series. Loved the 2 couples. U might think the story was too simple, for me was just right on the spot. Not too much or too lil.

@zenono tell that to Ryu lol

The fact that Aya didn’t tell Ryuu about the Shinohara thing can’t be good for their relationship. If he figures it out he had a right be angry and jealous about it. Keeping secrets is not the way to go in a relationship.
Overall this was a very enjoyable read. I loved the two leads and their relationship and development. Even the side characters (expect shinohara) were all great.

Users who are viewing this thread