Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Ch. 4 - Our Private Matters

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

I'm hoping that she's just trying to surprise her gf w a secret gift or smt.... no ntr please

I just realized that there's a psychological tag...with this cute artstyle too....
I hope whatever ami has going on is not something crazy, cause the situation is already frustrating enough

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rei stand up and break up with this scum
given her attachment and age on top of that i imagine she'd not be 'strong' enough to do so

and lol heart mole tactic, i feel like other than it being hidden by a sports bra or tank top or so, feels like anyone else couldve seen it simply in teh dressing room

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I am reading this. I feel really sorry for Rei. Ami is just horrible and I really doubt the story can turn that perception around.

Dex-chan lover
Uff. Maybe Ami can't get over her first crush and Rei is just a rebound? Hell, even her childhood friend could tell something is going on between Ami and Rei. Perhaps I'm just being optimistic.
In the description of the story it says; Ami, on the other hand, has a more liberal view of love and does not choose just one lover.

She is cheating.

Dex-chan lover
given her attachment and age on top of that i imagine she'd not be 'strong' enough to do so

and lol heart mole tactic, i feel like other than it being hidden by a sports bra or tank top or so, feels like anyone else couldve seen it simply in teh dressing room
I mean, the intent is what matters here. The mole is small enough to be easily missable and Ami did choose to show it to Rei. What this does show, however, is that Ami is aware of sensuality and she knows how to weaponize it.

Dex-chan lover
In the description of the story it says; Ami, on the other hand, has a more liberal view of love and does not choose just one lover.

She is cheating.
Can we even call this cheating? However I look at their relationship, they are not a couple. Ami is just using Rei for some brief entertainment. Mess with her when she feels like it, and completely ignores her at any other time.

I just hope they won't try to force some redemption arc for her because there really isn't anything that can justify her behavior.

Dex-chan lover
Can we even call this cheating? However I look at their relationship, they are not a couple. Ami is just using Rei for some brief entertainment. Mess with her when she feels like it, and completely ignores her at any other time.

I just hope they won't try to force some redemption arc for her because there really isn't anything that can justify her behavior.
Well, that is clear for you and me. But Rei is young, and she thinks that they are a couple. So for her it will hurt and it will be cheating.

There is no way they can redeem her. She is a sadist who only cares about Rei when she is entertaining - crying or being jealous.

Dex-chan lover

Can you even adscribe malice to what Ami is doing, though? She was upfront and Rei did choose to pursue the "relationship". Ami's behavior around Rei was enough for the person who has known her the longest, Yuri, to pick up something is happening between them. I feel more than Ami being intentionally malicious she just a tease that doesn't know when "teasing" becomes abuse and who lacks the maturity to understand and respect Rei's boundaries.

Dex-chan lover
Yaah both of them are morons. Rei is just a socially acceptable form of asshole- blinded by love girl that doesn't hear what her crush is saying, instead living in her head.

The friends seem like nice people though?

Dex-chan lover
This manga makes my insides churn. And not in a good way. Ami leaving without even telling Rei... Just another kick in the teeth.

Fed-Kun's army
Well it seems like Ami wasn’t too thrilled to go take care of business. Either it’s another girl or guy she needs to “entertain”or it’s a family dying situation. Or like parents can have that sort of control over their kids so maybe the reason shes so rebellious is because her parents are strict and controlling?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

I'm hoping that she's just trying to surprise her gf w a secret gift or smt.... no ntr please
given that the title has 'despair' idk if it'll have a happy ending. who knows maybe glasses girl will go full yandere/confimnemet XD; interesting that their other friend seems to be aware of the 'date' tho (tho given the outfit she showed up in it def does seem obvious or outta nowhere since she'd prolly dress more casually/'modest' if her sister hadn't dressed her up otherwise XD)

Users who are viewing this thread