Koi no Zetsubou Koushin Kyoku - Ch. 5 - Our Favorite Things

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to read something cute to end my night, idk why I came to read this :huh:

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to read something cute to end my night, idk why I came to read this :huh:
They honestly need to tag this series better, considering the art style. Dynasty still has a "Comedy" tag on it... I mean seriously? I would accept "Emotional Abuse" or something, but "Comedy"?

Group Leader
Thought it was wholesome teasing at first but this is so annoying this other girl is so annoying and the MC can't just get over her because why? Story ends lmao highly dislike this type of drama smh

Dex-chan lover
They honestly need to tag this series better, considering the art style. Dynasty still has a "Comedy" tag on it... I mean seriously? I would accept "Emotional Abuse" or something, but "Comedy"?
Guess that's what the 'psych' tag is for (or maybe some ppl are sadists and seeing the MC suffer is a form of dark comedy), not sure if it gets more fucked up

Tho, not that it's an excuse but i wonder if theres gonna be a backstory of her turning selfish assuming she's not just a run of the mill sociopath 'cause other than her being 'inconsiderate' the way she lives her life (if she decided to stay single) isn't necessarily bad considering she's not making others do her projects or just being a crappy worker (tho other than main girl's parents being strict i'm surprised she wouldnt' get a job at the same place or so to spend more time together)

Users who are viewing this thread