Koi to Uso - Ch. 258 - Worn out Bag

somehow i feel sorry for misaki, but her parent (father) is pitiful i cant really blame him for anything. i meant he made wrong choice but in the end regret it, as result also made Misaki depressed. buthe also only human so he deserve second chance and happiness. the mother? you guy be a judge due to flash back i can only partial toward misaki and her father.

Dex-chan lover
The role for the rice bag feels both easy and hard at the same time, because it's easy to lay down and not use your stamina on standing however, you can't let your head down and relax, you will have to held your head up till the whole play is over.

Also, just noticed that he never played the main roles or characters from the play ever.

Dex-chan lover
our mc look like her father a lots , does that mean he is destine to be cuck as well LUL

Fed-Kun's army
I’m starting to understand why misaki doesn’t want to end up with yukari despite loving him. She doesn’t want to make her mother’s mistake.
But like
YOURE NOT YOUR FUCKING MOTHER
SECURE YOUR MANS

So apparently there are a bunch of people, adults even who still have trouble with their notices like the guy her mom abandoned... and the woman her father remarried @.@ apparently shucking the government notice wasn't such a rare occasion after all

Tbh they should all just marry foreigners and be done with their government hahaha

I sincerily hope this is NOT the big reveal that was in the files that Liliana read. If it is ... well, since when bureaucracies care about people feelings? More, this particular bureaucracy was already shown to be quite ... pushy, to say the least. They would really not give a dime for a teen angst about her runaway mother if it interfered with their bottom line :/

Dex-chan lover
Well I can see why she’d be UNDECIDED whether to accept the notice or not. But now at this point she’s sure she should, and Nejima and Ririna to be together. But WHY, this backstory is sad and all but it just shows that her love for her is true (according to her)

Oh well I’m still rooting for Riri, as much as I want to say screw the system it does work out doesn’t it. And Riri is a great girl

Dex-chan lover
It feels very icky how the author seemingly tries to endorse the system - without giving any actual reasons for that. This whole " trust the system little sheep" vibe is making me sick to my stomach. The parents were jsut weak people who ran away from their problems and responsibility and by going back to the system chose the easy way out.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth I think its more complex than that, especially considering the system actually *does* work. Could their relationship have regained stability, if the "guaranteed" stable option wasn't there? Maybe, maybe not. In the context the story the author gives plenty of reasons to support the system's efficacy. High retention rates, low exit rates, anecdotal reports. Nothing's perfect, and their are always exceptions, but for 80%-ish of the population, it's "correct" about what person would bring them the longest lasting contentment and happiness. They aren't sheep to trust it. Humans are just less special and complicated in falling in love than we'd like to believe, even if the emotions that occur are complicated and beautiful regardless who we fall for. To me the story is saying, "Humans might not be the best at choosing their own partners based on intuition and instinct, but regardless of how it comes, a notice, chance, or time, the emotion retains it's beauty and importance. The only thing that changes is how long the relationship may last." No system can guarantee you'll be content, even if it guarantees a long lasting relationship, similarly no system can account for everything.

No one knew the future. So why? You love him and he love you but because you mother is a cheater. She decide to sink her own ship. Just great. This is stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@thaughton no no no, fck that. This is dystopian premise, the manga always was about fighting that system. It was hinted that people get forced into it or at the very least have to face repercussions if they refuse their note. Furthermore the intend was to breed superior children. There's nothing romantic about that. The author just can't make a coherent story to save their life. All the "lilina moe !11" people caught her off guard and now shes stuck with no way to save the story and please the simple-minded at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread