Koi to Uso - Ch. 263 - Angel or Devil?

Group Leader
I apologize if there any translation errors. Also, for the term "Authoritative Lethal Gene," I'm pretty sure that the translation is wrong, however, the previous translator used this term so I'll continue using it to avoid confusion

Aggregator gang
Thanks, but this is really such a dumb plot point that the author used, holy crap...

Bullet Scans, you are, without a doubt, the absolute best. I've missed this series so much. Good frickin going, and thank you so much.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it are won the war huh

This saving his life bs is like a ticket straight to marriage

He’ll find out about it and fall even more in love or whatever and end up with her

Honestly would be more interesting imo if that were to happen he’d eventually learn his “love” for her when he was younger wasnt so serios and then turned to like some sort of debt.

Either way I would rather like him with liliana, would be interesting to see them end up together but somehow fix the system that seems to work. Idk

Thank you so for the chapter.
Yeh I kinda want misaki to end up with neji cause of the hardship that she is going through just to save him.
But then again lilina is also rlly good for neji. This is confusing...

So not even the parents know he is sick? and they have to be tricked into thinking its appendicitis? so dumb....

Dex-chan lover
Man i stopped reading this sooo long ago (like, 2017~2018?), is it worth to read again?

Man do I love you for picking this up, I literally went all over the net just to find a translation up to 274, and I'm just happy there is a cleaner translation. Thanks a lot man, keep up the good work!

Group Leader
Join the discord server for more info.
https://discord.gg/Gdtsgmj8BY

Fed-Kun's army
bullet scans the absolute GOAT

@Bahamut_Blitz they didn't tell to much details all you have to know is that it was a life threatening one and she saved him from it.

Users who are viewing this thread