Koi to Uso - Ch. 263 - Angel or Devil?

Aggregator gang
I knew you were built differently, thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
@TheFlash080
Nejima has the disease and takahashi sacrificed herself (accepted the special government notice) in order to save her.
I apologize that you weren't able to understand it. I'll work hard next chapter so that you'll be able to understand it next time :)

Double-page supporter
@Bullet_Scans Oh no it's not your fault man I guess since this hadn't updated in a while I didnt remember him having a disease but thanks for the clarification 👍

So, MC has convenient plot device genetic disease and manga Japan governement, in all of it's lack of ethics and blatant breach of international laws of all kinds, says nothing to the parents or the ill person and uses their knowledge of that fact to blackmail a potentionally unwilling minor person to a not exactly legal shotgun mariage for eugenic reasons ...

Seriously, sometimes I wonder if the authors pause even for a minute to consider the implications of their drama-inducing plot devices. This manga had always a backdrop of totalitarian governement behind, but this plot tumor ups the issue quite higher than it was :p

Dex-chan lover
damn, i wont lie that its interesting but the way they brought it up is so bad.
i hope Nejima ends up with her BUT in my deepest heart i wish he can go Harem Route
lol

thank you for the translation. Ok now we know her secret and we are going "she was doing it to help him."
Until you realized that the government knew the boy had this illness and could have cured him at anytime.

Aggregator gang
Ethical: Telling people who to have babies with in order to control the population.

Unethical: Saving lives using the knowledge you got from your weird sex experiment in exchange for participation in even weirder sex experiments.

Users who are viewing this thread