A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 130 - Angels or Devils

Dex-chan lover
Haaa...... when the hell is he going to grow a brain.... or die from over using his obviously broken brain???

Honestly, I read this for the sexy situation.... but his stupidity is just..... annoying...

I still think the guards are a lot better than the family.

Sure they're all perverts dying of thirst, but the family is more unhinged in their... perversions and being weird

Anyway. I like the guards more

Thanks a lot for the translation!
They are the exact same....

Dex-chan lover
The breastling matches will never get old for me. Whether they are angels or devils (succubi are my preference for women), they look great regardless. Can’t wait for more misunderstandings to be interpreted by Sou. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
GODDAMMIT! Another L for my girl Sumire. She can't stop losing...

konosuba-aqua.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
in the hentai version she cant stop winning tho

Dex-chan lover
Lmao it's a good thing all the girls get their love for sou reciprocated in the NSFW version

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly getting pretty annoying how clueless our MC is all the time. The misunderstanding gag is running a bit dry after 130 chapters, y'know? I wish he'd take a hint with literally anything going on around him.

Dex-chan lover
Common Sumire L, idk what she did to the author but she cant just get a single W.
For real, it's like some kind of karmic justice for "winning" in the R-18 (that only applies to Sumire...and Okaa-san to an extent). I guess Sou/author-san prefer girls the same age or younger than the MC, but poor Onne-san is gonna die of dehydration and loneliness at this rate. That or she may go full yandere and make him her own personal seedbed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I advocates that R-18 Sou is the best version of him.
Thats the true version of Sou and really of this story. case in point, in chapter 12 or 13 of 18+ we got a big revelation about the guard Hinata that is kinda important to her character

Dex-chan lover
I still think the guards are a lot better than the family.

Sure they're all perverts dying of thirst, but the family is more unhinged in their... perversions and being weird

Anyway. I like the guards more

Thanks a lot for the translation!
To be fair, it's literally part of their education to learn how to repress their deepest desires. That's an advantage they have over the family.

Personally, though, I'm a firm believer in Miku AND Sumire supremacy :thumbsup:

Power Uploader

Users who are viewing this thread