Koi to Uso - Ch. 277 - A Lot to Say

Dex-chan lover
I love Ririna, and respect the fact she said she’ll wait for his reply essentially accepting whatever his choice is, instead of saying she needs him and he has to (cuz of the government) nor saying to go to Misaki and pick her to be with her.

I hope he will return to her with Misaki but marry her anyway... though I doubt it. Darn.

Anyway I wanna see the other high schooler with the older guy, she’s very cute in love

Aw man for real, give Ririna someone else already 😭 i just so don’t care about misaki and yukari, then can go do whatever, but just let ririna be happy. He doesn’t deserve her at all.

I’m only reading this because of her now, before it was Nisaka that made me stay, but ever since his arc is kinda over now (so happy for him btw, he seems to do so much better now 🥺), everything else has been back to the old bs

Ririna Deserves so much better idc abt the other people I’m just reading this for her :)

ririna, you deserve so much better, idc how this ends, just want her happiness

I don't think misaki end up with mc cause the disease he inherited
I feel like a bad ending for me cause I wanted to ship misaki with mc so
But Let just hope for good ending from author who made us suffer until now through this manga
At least we deserve good ending

Ririna I hope you meet a great guy who is LOYAL and loves you to the moon and back

I know he's technically not cheating but he's still a two timing hoe for me

come on, give lilina the justice she deserves, i hope they won't ruin things as if it's not already :(

Users who are viewing this thread