Koi to Uso - Vol. 10 Ch. 228 - A Few, Invisible Words

Group Leader
Were we expecting to finally know? Maybe just a tiny bit. But naaaah, that's Koi to Uso we're talking about. The author will probably only tell us her secret on his dying breath. Sometimes I wonder for how long they've been running around the bush, been years now since we really saw any romance things besides character stupidily hurting themselves with basically nothing readers know.

One thing I must say tho, is that whe're only on vol 10. It seems hella long because it's only 6 pages and a biweekly but this is still not that long in terms on vol that they've been running around that secret.

I dont comment a lot but i have to. Almost 230 CHAPTERS and we don't know why they can't be together, (theory)

Does she not likes him? Is she pregnant or something? What could possibly stop you from being with someone you love? We will see in chapter 459

Nothing excites me except the Ririna’s happiness. But my goodness, author, can you stop this shit already?

-the MC has a best friend that is gay and is in love with the MC.
-the MC does not understand gay love.

-the MC has a adorable fiancee that he needs to get married to.
-the MC can't marry the adorable fiancee due to being in love with MH.

-the MH has a secret.
-the MH can't love the MC due to that secret.

has anything changed from this as of yet?

i have no idea whats misaki's burden. author pls, its almost 230 chapter =((

Nothing changed. Now that I think of it, even more than 5 years ago when I first read this manga, nothing really changed either. Everything that ever happened, happened to side characters that have no impact on the main love triangle. This is too ridiculous.

Nisekoi's plot moved fucking faster than this shit. Seriously every single chapter has been nothing but words thrown around with no meaning. You could have skipped like 100 chapters and not missed anything.

Dex-chan lover
Damn the manga really tryna to make us feel bad for misaki because she herself knows she’s a horrible person. That awareness doesn’t make us sympathize dear author ~

Damn, misaki gonna win huh. Should’ve known from the beginning with this premise of tryna go against the government when it comes to looooooooove.

Really hope ririna gets a good end

The only thing prolonging this story is whatever bullshit Misaki is hiding. It would be over right now if she sat down with everyone involved and confessed whatever the fuck it is, so everyone could move on with their lives instead of getting jerked around by her.

The truth is...
SHE get fucked by the government employees... Gonna love that plot twist...

Double-page supporter
these short chapters with nothing happening are killing me.

Dex-chan lover
@gghhzz

I've seen the anime 2 years ago and was brought back to this by a disqus reply.

and here I thought it already ended very long ago.

Power Uploader
@SiKOi try looking into Pngyu, it drastically reduces file size even if you just use 256 colors, High Quality, Dithered and IE6 alpha support (no loss on file quality but it does some shenanigans on .png)

ahhh pointless..... another pontless chapters. at least let us know what that bitch is hiding about.

- made by nisekoi gang

Users who are viewing this thread