Koi to Uso

Fed-Kun's army
Iirc wasn’t lilina trying to be a doctor too?
What if she ends up researching a cure and heals him for good

Yea what in the world happened? What cancer did they put in it tonnage everyone vote 1 on this?

The plus side is that we finally get some fucking progress and it's all thanks to this new scans group so everyone bless them.

Can someone tell me what happened? I thought this ended a long time ago but then I came back to see the ratings absolutely trashed and it is still ongoing? What monstrosity has this once beloved series become for so many to turn their backs on it?

I dropped this a long time ago and now i take a peek at a chapter and they are still talking about misakis notice which is the fml right? 273 chapter and its still this? Correct me if im wrong there

I hope this ends soon. It’s been so many chapters and it feels like it’s getting dragged out. I still hope he ends up with misaki tho.

Fed-Kun's army
This has surprisingly low scores. I never read it, but i thought people like this

Even though I dropped it, this is a good manga I wish I didn't have to drop it. The concept is ABSOLUTELY interesting, it has at nice to good characters, poses interesting questions about society, even though it doesn't go super deep into it.

That been said.... it lost itself and couldn't wrap up in a nice way. Too bad, the mistery it built up was really interesting and a foundation for the manga. With the amount of dram it built up, though, I just can't bear to read any longer...

If you are starting now, though... do read up until you can stand it. The idea is really interesting, as I've said.

I still really like reading this manga and I hope there is good conclusion eventually. Thank you for the translations.

Aggregator gang
I saw a short clip of an interesting scene and thought this might be pretty good, but the reviews are weird? Anyone recommend that I should read it myself?

One of the very first mangas I've read.
Even if the rating goes down to 0 I'll still look forward to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Only enjoyable when you give it time to build up chapters to binge read, and even then it's not enough. It's been like this for 7 years now.

Dex-chan lover
The sad part is by now I think the author will turn their story into a lie by caving to the shallow-brained "lilina best guuuuuuuurl" crowd. The signs are there, at last moment after years of sappy eternal love for Misaki the author will go with some random arse pull and turn it around, all you whiners will get your demands met and the MC will end up with lilina.

Users who are viewing this thread