Koi to Uso

Dex-chan lover
And another month to wait - fuckin cliffhanger. Get it over with. I swear this better be an excellent twist and ends with them abolishing that system ybbuncovering some huge scandal or something....

@ Siquall
or maybe tastes differ and you are a dick, just saying.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hoomanadaw Nah its obviously going somewhere. even an idiot can tell something is being built up
the question is whether the thing that gets revealed is worth all the built up suspense.
this story will have an ending. i have a feeling we wont like said ending. but its definitely not going nowhere.

Everything has an end.. so does Koi to Uso.. it may won't be now, but in like 20 chapters. This great (just my opinion) Story about love showed me something i cant describe.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

Sigh, maybe it is just different taste after all?
I read early Kanojo Okarishimasu and end up disliking it, but it continues..
My fav one got axed or dropped, or other issue T_T, saaad, I guess my taste just minor not major reader T_T
I want this koi to uso end, the beating around the bush making me impatient, and drop it altogether.

I am starting to feel like the child in the back seat of a car. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?".
It is a good idea of a story. However, I just think that the author does not know how he should finish it.

The author totally backed himself into a corner by building up the "terrible, terrible no good very scary super suspenseful secret" for like 100+ chapters and has no idea what it actually is going to be.

What I think most people are assuming is
He is basically banging his long lost sister.

i agree with the general consensus that the big secret got dragged out like 10 too many chapters... but it DOES get revealed in ch 260 for those of you that want to know. i will also say that it is not what most people are guessing, it's a bit sadder & more intriguing (imo).

💩There are a few well written chapters between mid 100s to early 200s. The rest is 💩 💩💩💩, an that's being generous

Users who are viewing this thread