Koi to Uso

Dex-chan lover
@MonPote I have critizied the author plenty already but I fuckin hate irrational people and there's way too many readers that fit the bill. First off, you dislike harem on principal, why are you even reading then? And more importantly, people who read, and keep reading while critizing is fair and all but giving a fuckin 1 while doing so is absolutely, inexcuseably retarded. Hell, most hentai wouldn't deserve a 1 and absolutely don't believe these poeple actually believe it deserves a 1 - no one is that stupid, or completely incapable of proportionality . They just wanne drag it down because they are pathetic assholes that don't matter in any way or form so they are desperate to leave some kind of mark on something. Pretty much like people destroying puplic property, desperate for attention.

@Iskarioth yeah my bad, what i was trying to say is that people recognised bad harem, actually i like harem but some are just bad, it's the same for isekai, i read all type of manga but sometimes you just look at the rating and it can help but yes sometimes people can be assh*ll and rate manga because of their own taste and not because of the true value of the manga, they dislike it and think everybody has to think the same yeah true. We just have to enjoy

Dex-chan lover
@MonPote After just reading the new chapters I truly see why people would be furstrated. The author will not be able to make decent ending, Im almost certain it will be a cop-out (liliana ending) but still, raging every chapter and giving it a 1 is still immature to say the very least. The author still manages to keep us reading somehow, after all.

Tbh I'm a harem liking person and since it is the most fair ending i can ever think of but still, we don't know what is Misaki suffering and honesty I'm confused now don't know who is the best girl anymore. I love both Ririna and Misaki though it is just Nejima a little bit too slow. Just do some polygamy and it won't hurt! F it

Contributor
234 chapters later, the only reason to read this mess is still Lilina, the only good character in this manga, who should not be here actually, it's a waste for her to suffer because of the Main character and the other dumb bimbo.

Fed-Kun's army
TAKASAKI IS STILL BEST GIRL GODDAMIT
@AlipKyun nejima chose the polygamous ending in the anime and that's the worst shit ive ever seen never mention that dumb shit again

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth

Why not giving it a 1 if you really don't like it? It's a valid number like any other.

I understand what you say about people just being negative for the sake of some lulz, but in the end of the day what else you expect in a website of a type of media whose target is mainly teens and they usually don't have enough background to see why they might have a shitty kiddy taste or how is ridiculous is giving a manga a 1 because "it has ntr" but the ntr is just giving the mc a love rival. You have to be mindful of that and not get riled up.

In this case, is this manga worth a 1 because there is too much beating around the bush and the characters are just being obnoxious for the sake of it? I think is a 3 or 4 because it started interesting and I like the central idea of the conflict between feelings and convenience, also because actually a lot of human interactions in Japan are based on that, this manga just magnifies that. But yeah, it's tiring going over and over again over the same things and is irritating in some things and I can see why anyone why would anyone give this a 1, it's understandable.

You can't get into this website rating system not expecting what to find. And like this, all the types of media centered around younger people. That's how it is.

Aggregator gang
I think I dropped this like 100 chapters ago, it's good too see nothing's changed

the Heroine won't love the MC back properly because of a "secret" she has been keeping since 200 chapters.

nothing has changed, there are no spoilers since its the same since chapter 1.

Im quite curious about Nisaka Yusuke I know he is a homosexual but whom did he ended up with?(marriage partner)

Dex-chan lover
God, this shit is as infuriating as anything by KEI/SEO (although, you could argue that anything by these two are infuriating at hilarious levels).

Honostly they really did talk that out like adults. It's good to be honost to a T but still stick to your morals.

Contributor
nope.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if the FMC was diagnosed with some type of disease that will shorten her life span and that would be the secret all along lol she probably doesn't want to end up with MC because maybe one day she'll eventually pass away and he's going to be all alone and hurt. That's just me predicting the story btw so idk 😐 therefore she rather be with a complete stranger that won't have strong emotions for her...? Idk man idk 🙁

Also I smell an incoming tragedy miles away from here, so I'm calling it right now...there's going to be a tragedy tag for this manga sooner or later lol

Users who are viewing this thread