Koi to Uso

I hate shitty people, who rate this manga low, just because the story is not going to the way they like.

Ugh,,, finally some movements on other pairings and yet where are we on our trio?

Thanks for the upload guys.

I get the feeling that crush number 1 is actually his sister or something like that

244chapter without much progress. I guess this is worse than a dumpster fire isekai manga¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why this beating around the bush still on going, meanwhile interesting story get axed?
Does majority people like this more?

Just picked this manga up 2 days ago almost up to date on 229 rn I really like it. It’s better than rent a girlfriend that manga has no progress whatsoever just bland characters

It's been 249 chapters and nothing has changed.. MC is still indecisive and still using the puppy dog eyes stare.. How many goodbyes do you need? Bruh

I swear
she has to be his long-lost blood related sister. Nothing else makes any sense here.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude can anyone explain this to me? Spoiler tag is fine -- is this NTR?? Wtf is going on in chapters 248 and 249? After everything she seriously gonna just give up and
go be with another man?
for some vague reason? Did I miss something? What is the thing she must protect???

I put this down years ago when I first saw it, thinking I'd come back when the drama was over but I check on it and it's more emotionally painful than ever! Does anyone know how it ends?

if you put the amount of pages of each chapter together it would take about 3 of these to roughly make up the length of Shounen Jump chapter
so that means if this was a "full-length" manga we would be at around chapter 83 as of me typing this

since this is not a laidback SoL like Yotsuba or something... imagine 83 chapters of a manga with a supposed plot where barely anything has happened

Contributor
@Raebit

I wonder why this beating around the bush still on going, meanwhile interesting story get axed?
Does majority people like this more?

Well yeah, if it's still alive, it's because lot of people buy the comics and follow the story.
That's why bad story like Kanojo Okarishimasu are still here after 120 chapters of nothing, because it is popular, and sell well + anime adaptation.

Yeah, it's kinda sad. I just want to see Koi to Uso finish. At this pace, we will still be here at chapter 500.

Aggregator gang
Wait this still going!
I read chapter 1 years ago, tbh I've never seen a 200+ chapter romcom stay consistently good till the end.

I dropped this like 2 years ago. I just saw today that it was still ongoing, so I checked the comments and the rating... And damn seems like I was right to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I wonder how it feels like for the creator, to be living the absolute same day every day writing/drawing a story thats going nowhere and living in a perpetual hell of drawing a fantasy that's never going to come into fruition.

Dex-chan lover
@Animepig Get on Tzurezure Children stat. Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa is also another great one, but it's "only" 196ish chapters instead of 200+.

Users who are viewing this thread