Koi to Uso

( .__. ) when you're just patiently waiting for the next four chapters and ask the people when it's coming

Damn that reveal was straight up garbage. I can't believe I spend all night binging this mess.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god. I used to defend this story being a slow burner and doing some unnecesary spins for the sake of drama but with some interesting things, but that last one is the bottom of the barrel of a cheap telenovela.

I prefer if he was going to be drafted in the army for being a useless lover and he was sent to war with Korea or China because of course they would do that with the failed couples and came back reborn for the glory of the "neo empire of the raising sun we are not jingoistic believe us". But this.

Can't believe I bought all the manga... I regret that decision. This series, after I thought deeply about it, is straight trash. The art, the kissing and the lewd scenes is nice and all, but the story could've been better. What is better is the anime... it's short and sweet and the ending wasn't great either but it's better than this.

To be honest I think I know what is going to happen next because I have seen it in a lot of love stories but I just hope they do it in a way that is not sad

I'm on like chapter 80, could someone please spoil it for me? I wanna who Neji ends up with and also, what kind of direction does the story go? Does it get sad or depressing? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to break it to you, but the author has been stretching the story till the latest chapter and there isn't any particular person he ends up with, as of now. For the direction, it's the same cliffhanger type shit with filler crap.
@benny3222

Dex-chan lover
This is actually have a good start and the yaoi stuff happened and a lot of filler. What's the point actually? I just want to see more pretty girl

i dont getit, y r sum people mad abt the yaoi (which wasnt even yaoi technically). when i first saw the op of the anime the first thought that came to my mind was that his friend is definitely in love with him. i mean it was kinda obvious considering smone who hasnt even seen the anime or read the manga figured it out from just seeing the opening. im confused were u guys surprised and taken aback that he was? well i guess if ur not used to the yaoi genre it is hard to recognize it but then again they were hinting at it.
like u can get mad at the mc (and sum of the other characters) for bein a dumdum but instead u get mad for the one sided yaoi

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread