Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - My Fair Lady

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Lol at the movie subtitles 🤣 Ichika is finally starting to recognize her internal conflicts. Thanks for the chapter!

Yes. Development in the sense that ichika is starting to think romantically about not one, but two people!!!

Dex-chan lover
We all knew it was going to head in roughly this direction eventually. But considering it started so comedic, the turn towards more serious emotion is being handled with a lot of skill and delicacy.

Well i don't think you have to date many people to be that considerate. But of course, it's true he has dated many people XD

Dex-chan lover
They're both cute being problematic with each others.ichika now being shaken on this bois moves
Soooo excited for the anime version this april!!! *v*

Thank you soooo much for this translations!!

Finally ichika feel a bit jealous over his past and consider abt him hahaha go go go my ship. I hope they will develop their feeling more.
Btw i remember he is someone who nit consider abt women feeling, he only polite but when it comes to relationship he only receives not care abt the other like he does for ichika, remember how his friend said he is a trash when he is in highschool

Their hidden feelings are so cute!💕

Thanks so much for the update!😊

Dammit! So much progress but still so little. This is so gooooood. Thanks for the chapter!

Ryou is good... but tamaru is seducing my syndrome for 2nd male lead...
I just like his introvert side yet quite bold about his feeling. And soemhow it makes him cute 😘

Dex-chan lover
@Joditc yes and the trailer was already out, so far it looks good, you can check it in youtube. I'm so excited as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread