Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui

@grandlotus
We are still at chapter 24 that is volume 4, in the raws they are in chapter 54 and it has come a long way. Volume 8 will certainly be the last

Marulodi

I can't read Japanese, but I did skim through the raws up until chapter 55, out of curiosity, and not really anything substantial has happened. He tried to kiss her, for the first time, during chapter 45 and got rejected; several chapters later, she panics a little, just from their hands accidentally touching. She appears to be doing some talking about Ryou in the last few chapters, and I do get the impression she's beginning to turn the corner with him, but it's still barely anything. They certainly don't seem to be a couple yet. And if volume 8 is the last one, I can't see how it wouldn't be a very abrupt ending. Assuming it stays the same length as the other volumes, there would only be one chapter left to wrap things up. And the chapters in this series are quite short, too.

Edit: In case there was any confusion due to my poor wording, I'll add that I had already done the skimming of the raws prior to my first comment. That's why I knew that if the 8th volume is the last, there may only be one more chapter coming. Even with the usual 4-5 chapters per volume, chapter 24 would be significantly shy of an 8th volume. Not to mention the volume numbers are listed in the chapter titles here. Anyway, I digress. I just wouldn't have made a comment about finding it strange that the series could be one chapter away from ending, when "nothing's happened," if I hadn't taken the full series into account, haha.

@konzolmester

It seems like they're getting along pretty well. Rio continues to lightly nudge Ichika towards her brother, -- which is partly done for her own amusement -- but she does genuinely care for Ichika, so she wouldn't do it if she thought her brother would wrong Ichika.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I enjoyed this despite feeling that maybe I shouldn't be. It's trope-y, too easy to guess, and compared to the relationship everything else isn't that well fleshed out. But it is sweet and a fun light read.

Dropping at chapter 16. Not for me. I also find both the male and female lead annoying.

And for people saying "you should just not think too much about it" and "it's making fun of creepy subjects", I have read stories that do that a lot better.

Even though I wanna kick the male in the balls, I'm really annoyed with the female because she says she finds him disgusting (fair) but is also having seconds thoughts?

So far, the story is average and I will give it a bad because of the stupid charas.

Also, obligatory: another story of if a person is rich and good looking, they can get away with the FBI and creepy charges because society.

Users who are viewing this thread