Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui

Mfw its getting an anime adaptation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umZ1CHCQ11A&feature=emb_title

Cant wait

Not a suprise this gets an adaptation... Japanese people don't get into relationships cause of several reasons and so animes with relationship theme automaticaly gets the green light so young peeps get motivated...

Neckbeards in the comments: "Uhhhmmmm age of consent is 16 years duuuuhhhh. ALSO it is KAWAIII! She wants it!!! It is NOT statutory rape, DUUUHHH!!!"

This age gap is creepy. You are creepy if you find it acceptable. Save girls from old, gross man, who lust after young, underage girls.

Dex-chan lover
I remember seeing the cover thinking it was England and Nyotalia Japan had their own spinoff manga..... Didn't think it was an age gap romance.....

Dex-chan lover
Here’s the trailer of the anime adaptation for anyone that’s curious. 👍🏻

https://mobile.twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1356443936122757120

Hahah he need to work more for our girl, he is the sweetest guy ever, thank for your translation, i always wait for update

What ís wrong abt age gap, many vouples have age gap, if all manga require age should be similar or small gap then it would be boring. By the way it is not lolicon since she is in high school, basically in japan 16 years old can marry. The guy is mature not old, so leave the manga if you dont want to read that type, we didnt force you to read why need to put harrassed words on our manga. Very narrow minded people.

Stumbled upon this by a mistake and I'm honestly disgusted by yall after reading the first chapter. Like the man's a groomer since she's a minor and doesn't even WANT to be with him in the beginning, and he's in a position of significant power. Also, she's most likely 16 so not only is he a groomer but also an ephebophile. Age of consent in Japan is 18 and in some prefectures EVEN 19! Its only 13 if both parties are underage. You can get married at 16 for girls and 18 for guys with agreement from both parents OTHERWISE ITS 20!! HE'S LITERALLY COMMITTING A CRIME. Get your facts straight.
Also, about the age gap, I 100% agree with an age gap between 25yr old and 45yr old since even if the gap is huge they're both fully developed consenting adults.

@greatninja3 What is your problem here? It's just good old fashion courtship / wooing.
Shes a tsun obviously, and hes not forcing her to do anything she just goes along with the flow. Not the guys fault shes melancholic and edgy 24/7

@konzolmester the problem is that we don't live in the Middle Ages and wooing an underaged girl is actually outlawed. It IS his fault as he's a fully grown up man. There can't be any consent between them. He likes her? Wait for her to become of age and then go all you want

Oh i just dont understand you guys feel it is good for a high school girl chased after a mature guy or teacher guy but it is creepy when it is reversed. It is quite of discriminated, and this is comedy where nothing is like sexual harassment appeared,so far the guy showed how much he loves her but didnt forced her to kiss or overdoing something. So why you guy bother to that manga when you are not enjoying them, just leave the page and check manga which is suitable your hobby. This is the manga we like so any problem when we love the manga is suitable in our taste. It is funny how ppl try to make the whole have the same logic thinking like them and try to guide ppl follow them without consider how the other ppl think

Everyone is taking this too seriously honestly. It is just a story, it is not real. I’ve seen the raws. He never forces her to anything, she always has the last say in everything. And again it is not real. Honestly I’m enjoying the story and can’t wait for the anime.

@konzolmester appealing to half the world is nice and i feel a temptation to wish you live there as a young girl but won't. In another half of the world where Japan is hitting of an adult peson on a high schooler is strictly forbidden by the law for a reason. I unfollowed this manga as it heavily romanticizes and promotes unhealthy relations

Users who are viewing this thread