Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Dex-chan lover
@InfiniteVerisimilitude
I looked and it was really broken.
If anyone else see a broken chapter notify here.
I'm just uploading some chapters of some manga that I still have stored here, but I don't have the time to verify the chapters.

The chapters aren't following through from one to another, after the last page it send back to the manga main page.

Dex-chan lover
@Nirimetus
It's a problem with the site, at your end, which I yet to see.

@Panino, it happen on some chapters, I think the ones that had (177) in the drop down menu.

The last ones are working fine.

Wow just found this, love the manga! The story feels well paced and well written

Dex-chan lover
This is such a lovely little romance. Great characterization. The leads are not just well drawn, they're good people I root for, with (the age gap romance itself aside) realistic problems, pain and challenges. Plus it's a lot of fun.

Contributor
And for those interested, this season the anime for this manga is running.

Fed-Kun's army
It's unfair to compare one's own injury to someone else's. Not everyone recovers in the same way.

Dex-chan lover
@superdoofus
This is a japanese story, what you expected? you should know at this point that in japanese stories there are just two types of diseases. The ones that kill characters and the one that don't, and if they don't kill they're not "real" diseases, so Akira just need to "man up". That's how it works in every manga/anime that I know.

But now let's see if the upload works this time.

kyn

Doesn't anyone else want to be stepped on by Tachibana-san? *wipes sweat*

Dex-chan lover
@Panino: You're forgetting the dreaded Japanese cold. The cold, something which in North America makes you sniffle and complain, but which in Japan apparently puts people flat on their back for days with a high fever.

Dex-chan lover
@tristanthorn
Thank you!

@Purplelibraryguy
For curiosity sake, colds really do kill people there. A lot. And right now they hit a record number of flu cases simultaneously.

I think this one would be really nice if it got turned into an anime...

Users who are viewing this thread