Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Maybe, I'm-

Dex-chan lover
So Naori shits on his feelings, makes fun of him, then Rumi asks him out, and somehow Rumi is the bad guy?
Even if she knew about Naori's feelings, and still loved MC and wanted to date him, that's fine, but what she's doing right now is enough to call her a piece of shit. She KNEW about Naori and MC's feelings, but ignored them and started dating MC, only to dump him after he truly fell in love with her, and tell him to date Naori? What the fuck? There's absolutely no way I'd honor her request.

There's an option that the two sister made some kind of shitty deal that Rumi gets to date MC for a year, and then it's Naori's turn. That would explain why she broke up with him on their anniversary.
That would align with Naori's metaphor from the previous chapter:
This must be complicated for sis. There will be her ex-boyfriend, after all. But you should bear with it for now. Because I played along with the cherry picking.
But that would make both sisters massive pieces of shit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So Naori shits on his feelings, makes fun of him, then Rumi asks him out, and somehow Rumi is the bad guy?
Even if she knew about Naori's feelings, and still loved MC and wanted to date him, that's fine, but what she's doing right now is enough to call her a piece of shit. She KNEW about Naori and MC's feelings, but ignored them and started dating MC, only to dump him after he truly fell in love with her, and tell him to date Naori? What the fuck? There's absolutely no way I'd honor her request.

There's an option that the two sister made some kind of shitty deal that Rumi gets to date MC for a year, and then it's Naori's turn. That would explain why she broke up with him on their anniversary.
That would align with Naori's metaphor from the previous chapter:

But that would make both sisters massive pieces of shit.
I came here thinking it'd be a standard love triangle where I can just mindlessly root for the short-haired girl, but parsing through the relationships feels like suffering through psychological warfare

Users who are viewing this thread