Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - We're all hopeless

If you ask me whose fault in this all thing? I will said it out loud that it absolutely MC fault here. It not like i'm hatem supporter or anything but a good man make a decisive decision. Hell, he can stick with either one of them or stick with none of them or even just blatantly go for both. Because he act like a bitch and let two sister push him around at their own emotions. He simply a wimp who can't stir his own ship.

I mean if i were him and still love Rumi I will simply hold her and said "then i won't let you go either because the one i love is you" Rumi will losing to you before her own guilt and everything will be fine.

Supporter
If you ask me whose fault in this all thing? I will said it out loud that it absolutely MC fault here. It not like i'm hatem supporter or anything but a good man make a decisive decision. Hell, he can stick with either one of them or stick with none of them or even just blatantly go for both. Because he act like a bitch and let two sister push him around at their own emotions. He simply a wimp who can't stir his own ship.

I mean if i were him and still love Rumi I will simply hold her and said "then i won't let you go either because the one i love is you" Rumi will losing to you before her own guilt and everything will be fine.
He made a decision, but Rumi made hers, too. You can't date someone who's broken up with you, no matter how shady the reasons for the breakup. It takes nearly two months for him to finally accept that and decisively move forward with Naomi but he does move forward, albeit with a heart full of regret which his friend here tells him is just how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread