Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Hey, Did u see it? You saw it, right? Yeah

Supporter
Im curious, what's the goal of this manga now? Just the nerdy fluf? Because every chapter the author lingers an eering feeling of an artificial drama but it never happens, and it shouldn't because like said for the third time by the tomboy IT WAS ALREADY SOLVED, so now i wonder what's the goal now if the author keeps making unnecessary hints over solved conflicts

Dex-chan lover
Page 13 was quite view & went all out for this date. An everlasting memory to say the least. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Im curious, what's the goal of this manga now? Just the nerdy fluf? Because every chapter the author lingers an eering feeling of an artificial drama but it never happens, and it shouldn't because like said for the third time by the tomboy IT WAS ALREADY SOLVED, so now i wonder what's the goal now if the author keeps making unnecessary hints over solved conflicts
honestly, i would prefer if the author are like that, just fluf stuff but considering the setting of this title, i'm pretty sure there will be a lot of shitshow coming which i don't prefer at all, it genuinely feels like the calm before the storm :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, gotta agree that the story doesn't seems to go anywhere. The author keep hinting some drama between the siblings, but at the end nothing happens at all...

Not that I mind tho, since I'm all up for this "nerdy fluff" instead of relationship drama, but it feels like everything was wrapped up way too quickly.

The art as always is a treat for sore eyes tho. :wooow:

Supporter
honestly, i would prefer if the author are like that, just fluf stuff but considering the setting of this title, i'm pretty sure there will be a lot of shitshow coming which i don't prefer at all, it genuinely feels like the calm before the storm :aquadrink:
Oh don't get me wrong, i would love if it was always the fluf, the fluf in this manga is a really unique one since their discussions are fresh and focus on nerd and pop culture even if the nerdy blonde is a wish fullfilment waifu, what i hate is how the author always finds a reason to dig back again the "oh yeah he used to date this chick" EVERY CHAPTER, like are you gonna commit to the drama? if not PLEASE STOP DOING THAT

Dex-chan lover
Oh don't get me wrong, i would love if it was always the fluf, the fluf in this manga is a really unique one since their discussions are fresh and focus on nerd and pop culture even if the nerdy blonde is a wish fullfilment waifu, what i hate is how the author always finds a reason to dig back again the "oh yeah he used to date this chick" EVERY CHAPTER, like are you gonna commit to the drama? if not PLEASE STOP DOING THAT
agreed, it feels like the author is edging the reader

Yeah, gotta agree that the story doesn't seems to go anywhere. The author keep hinting some drama between the siblings, but at the end nothing happens at all...

Not that I mind tho, since I'm all up for this "nerdy fluff" instead of relationship drama, but it feels like everything was wrapped up way too quickly.

The art as always is a treat for sore eyes tho. :wooow:
I don't think anything was solved. I think Ruri is just putting up a front but there is a limit to how much she can pretend everything ia okay.

Users who are viewing this thread