Koi wa Hikari

Dex-chan lover
owch! that last chapter!!! so the sparkles are when a person recognizes to themselves that they love someone?

Dex-chan lover
dang it, I forgot it ends on cliffhanger of sorts.
now after rereading - back to eternal wait of someone picking this up

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand why his best bud Kitashiro doesn't sparkle. Do girls only sparkle when they've got that first-flush-of-love, infatuation, butterflies-in-the-stomach kind of love? That could work because her affection seems to be the quiet enduring kind.

Dex-chan lover
alive.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. This has an interesting idea, but I don't like the direction things are going and really, thinking about it, I just don't actually like the male lead much as a person. Like,
he's antisocial not just because he doesn't understand people but because he doesn't give a damn--notice for instance the way he was thinking of testing his ideas by finding some random women and insulting them, and the only reason he decided against it was that he realized he would find himself hated and with a bad rep. The notion that the women he insulted would be unhappy did not bother him or register with him at all.
Anyway, with ch.7 I can just feel my interest oozing away. Think I'm gonna drop this.

Chapter 8 was honestly the best chapter but I don't know if I want to keep going. Having my heartstrings pulled in this way is just painful.
I'll come back in like 10 chapters or something.

Fuck man, I don't usually root for the ever-present childhood friend, but Kitashiro is so best that it hurts.

Group Leader
Wow, the translator must be some crazy mutherfu*ker to pick this up after reading the rest of the manga. To everybody else, don't say I didn't warn you.
Osananajimi lovers, you are in for a whole lotta pain, and frustration, and tears (mostly from the frustration.

Hello! It's me, the crazy guy. I just enjoy translating stuff so I do what I need to do :p

Group Leader
@vwea, good luck with it! Some of Shinonome's train of thought soliloquies had me going "wtf did I just read?" until I read them a few times.

Group Leader
@vwea oh wow, I got lost a few times when she ranted on about 20th century literature. But it's been a while, so I don't remember exactly which volume it was. It was during summer break.

Users who are viewing this thread