Koi wa Hikari

Dex-chan lover
@youkari

Since the childhood friend barely even makes a move, its hard to feel sorry for her

Its not like they are still in high school

This is actually interesting. The main character seems realistic. Can't say that about the female cast as I am a man and thus inept to judge the female mind...

It's cool that this manga is one of the few newer ones I know that feature a main character who is not thinking with his pants while not being enforced "gay".
Lately all you find regarding "romance" is that characters who are without any relationship in their early years are displayed as sexually abnormal people (they become either gays or pedophiles or whatever in a lot of novels/manga nowadays).
I even noticed a report on TV about that which sparked a lot of angry backlash of people who felt offended by being branded as gay just for having no girlfriend throughout high school...

Group Leader
@Freestyle well no, she couldn't. Because he wouldn't believe her due to the differences between
本能による恋 and 学習による恋. He just wouldn't believe her if she tried earlier on. It would've just left a bad impression Saijou.

Double-page supporter
This is really interesting, the premise looks fresh and has very relatable characters. There aren't a lot of seinen romance story here, so I'm glad you picked this up Chaotic scans!!! Thanks so much!!!

This stupid MC is gonna hurt one of the girls in the future cause of the sparkle thing for sure. How come he didn't do some more research on the sparkles and why they happen. Instead he just came to the conclusion that they happen cause of love and that's it. Childhood friend is best girl BTW.

FTU

Hey, someone spoil me to which girl he ends up with.

I very much appreciate it!

ps. I looked through the comments in every chapter and found the spoiler and i'm a bit disappointed but it was obvious that "girl" will end up with the MC but i'm not a sucker for DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA romance so I won't be reading this any further (I quit at ch.4) I hate love-triangles aswell.

Dex-chan lover
MC has the 'nerdy guy' look, tries thinking on an objective and logical way, but he's surprisingly stupid despite all that. Not simply dense, but stupid. It's odd, but he needs a slap to the face soon, because he's gonna hurt his childhood friend badly like that.

Contributor
Don't like this one.
Especially the end, even after finishing it a year ago, it don't feel right for me, but whatever.

It could be a much better manga, something like Bonnouji.

Yeah, i'm salty

Double-page supporter
The comments made me look for the spoilers, and yeah, fuck this manga. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Look the character he/she create. Not all brain-dead author but join the train of making shitty salty storyline anyways. I hate these kind of drama

This is actually pretty interesting to read, the drama is light and i felt familiar with the art (author of wizard's soul).

Though after reading the spoiler, i hate drama after all. It is sad if it not end the way you like it or expect to
i hate to be sad than i'm already is

Idk why people don’t ship Mc and the girl with short. I understand that the childhood friend understands him better and all but she had more than 10+yrs to confess way before he met this girl and she didn’t. Idk why people hate the short hair girl; she’s so nice and straightforward lol I love her.

Users who are viewing this thread