Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I love you!

Thanks for the chapter!
So the evil minion leader isn't from another planet but from Hakata, Japan, posts and tweets about her real self with her work persona. Cute. Although all the Power Ranger references is crazy. Like "Shift into Turbo" from the Power Rangers Turbo, and "SPD emergency" referring to Power Rangers SPD (Space Patrol Delta.) Or that the Squad are named after the Italian version of ice cream, gelato.

Btw, why are the evil villains named gecko when there aren't any lizard troops shown? The minions and main female lead wear skulls and bones and one of the elites looks like a giant bear. If they want to look like undead that's fine, but should have lizard bones not human as the base!

This remind me of a certain hentai (forgot sauce, can somebody post it if they know)

"If I but in I'm just gonna get ass-blasted"

Fine choice of words. Absolutely hilarious

Double-page supporter
I dig it. I remember seeing some pretty villains in sentai shows before

Dex-chan lover
@Banesephy The villains are always dressed like strippers and have way more interesting characterization than "justice!" It'd be strange not to find them appealing sometimes, I suppose.

I mean if this premise was taken a bit more serious, this might actually be interesting. But as it is now, she's not really a "minion of evil" in anything but the manga's narration. Just a bumbling cute "aho girl", that's supposed to be spiced up be the author telling us she's supposed to be on the evil side, yet we don't get to see this at all. There is no character here but the aforementioned cute "aho girl". Obviously this makes the premise of a "forbidden love" fall flat on its face. And yes, I think this could have done much better, while still being mainly a rom-com.

Users who are viewing this thread