Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Everyone has a secret or two

Contributor
This was fun. I don't expect the love rival to do much, considering she's already at a massive disadvantage with Desumi being Fudou's girlfriend and all. But we'll see how this goes once she finds out about the gyarus secrets. At least she's not a yandere.

I bet Desumi will be flattered finding out that the gyaru likes her, but that'll be quickly overshadowed by the sheer rage from learning that she's tryying to get them to break up.

She doesn't know either 😂

@tremor3258 that's how most people would actually react to someone doing that. No way I'm doing stuff because of blackmail.

... I don't get what's so interesting, fun, funny or even how it's logical to have a stalking horse say they're the main character's love rival, after the main character is already in a relationship... I mean, leaving aside all the icky implications of treating someone as a trophy to compete over, isn't that just being a stalker?
Also as a yuri fan, I really hate seeing gay girls thrown in as cheap "rivals" in these stories, then "straightening" them at the end, like Char in Kishuku Gakko no Juliet

Dex-chan lover
What a twist lol. I do hope red and the gyaru become friends once the gyaru moves on. Would be funny if red slowly starts befriending the top ranks of the evil organizaiton and that's how it is defeated.

Dex-chan lover
...So why are all of Gekko's big four highschoolers? I get Desumi cause she's super strong but I'm kinda squinting at the big boss at this point... like seriously, who would be recruiting a bunch of highschoolers for their villainous organization

Dex-chan lover
so she know they both enemy and dating each other, and that what she mean by trump card
okay last boss confirm lol

Fed-Kun's army
siiiiiiiigh Was this really necessary. Oh well time to grab the popcorn and see this girl fail spectacularly and finally give up and move on

Dex-chan lover
Eh, can't say I like this at all. Not only does she come out of nowhere, but she also acts like an asshole in her introduction.

Dex-chan lover
Better than getting cucked by another guy. Double standard FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread