Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Everyone has a secret or two

Dex-chan lover
German suplex outta nowhere, YEAH!!

@Xystus I mean, we guys suck. More ladies is better, if we have to accept the 3rd wheel one way or another...

@Tersione I mean, assholes be assholes? You're not supposed to like them, so...so far so good, I'd say.

Haaaaahhh....
So it is here already, huh?
The blight of so many romcom manga: The annoying lesbian character that tries to boycott the relationship between the MC and the FMC.
Luckily, this one isn't SO bad, but I hope that her sabotaging antics don't become a constant presence in the story

i'm big fan of yuri if you ask me but gtfo girl. the manga was pretty good till now y'know... i'll read one or two more chapters to see if that bs will last long.

thanks for the chapter btw

Fed-Kun's army
Man this manga if fun

I would root for the gal but... you know I couldnt...

It's such a fun character but the ship has already sailed we can't do anything about it

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood Yeah, but that stands out in a cast of mostly likable characters. At least someone like Green Gelato won't be getting in the way of their relationship again after that one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't think this would catch people off guard. As soon as I saw her messing with Desumi, the whole chapter became predictable af. Seen this scenario so many damn times. lol

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione Fair, I guess. Although to be honest so far the mangaka has managed to turn EVERYTHING into a comedic resolution.
From Pink Gelatto to the actual blackmail here (blackmailer aside, the blackmail's done). Maybe we'll resolve the asshole character in one more chapter and it'll be shitz'n'gigglez.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... They're still in highschool? I thought this was a flashback.
All the times Desumi was in a uniform were flashback scenes with green Gelato so I assumed those were all in the past.
Really interesting to see an evil organization hire HS students and keep them in upper management

@gregger They're middle management. The beasts whatevers are the ones who are upper management. Though I think we do need to have a talk with Mr. Gecko about filling his secret organisation with JKs hahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread