Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Everyone has a secret or two

Ahh, tanned gyarus
Designated losers in romance manga even if they turn out to be the best characters in the end

Fed-Kun's army
I thought they were older, why high school? Can't any mangaka write anything without a school arc? I am tired of Japan and all this school trauma, i don't even remember my school days

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Anna can get together with pink gelato since they both ended up being rejected? That would be one way to make everyone happy

Why do people ask the same questions every times. It was literally said in the first chapter that they were in Hs, alot of you have horrible memories

Dex-chan lover
Is that supposed to be irony? The Scorching Queen with the unquenchable thirst?

Dex-chan lover
Okay 1. If she loves Desumi than why tell him to say "I love you" or get embarrassed when he just tries to kiss her hand. Seeing as he already told Desumi (and would have if she showed a video of that to her), she'd come to the opposite conclusion and any chances of her going for the girl would be gone (some pretty poor planning).

2. So the evil organization forces all their members to attend the same highschool (makes sense I guess), but doesn't force them to reveal their identifies (wait what?). There should at least be a registry or something that the members have access to to know who their classmates are. Why even force everyone to go to the same school if you aren't going to exert some control over them?

Dex-chan lover
Wow 8 pages in & I already don't like where this is going.
Edit: Eh, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean, yuri's okay n' all, I don't mind it, I just don't like when it's forced or just pops outta nowhere.

Look here, I love Beast Queen, has nothing to do with what i'm about to say, but fuck that new bitch that needs to back away from our mc's girl and die in a ditch

Users who are viewing this thread