Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Everyone has a secret or two

Group Leader
I hope the yuri pill being shoved down my throat will give me some laughs ah ah (oh it already did since it's in the light hearted comedy treatment)

Honestly, wasn't happy to get to know that they are all high schoolers. And now all the evil girls go to the same one... Well, ok dude

Dex-chan lover
Wow there are a lot of people upset by this.

Don't get your panties all in a twist, guys, it's just a manga. The whole lot of ya are super easily triggered, lol.

I love Desumi! The way she acts and talks! Super cute!
This manga is amazing and Desumi and Fudou are cool!

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, but it has a few poorly covered-up plot holes. Like how they were going to the same school, but the dark-skinned girl didn't realize the steel girl had big breasts. They also keep introducing one character after another to make the plot complicated. It would be nice if a few flirting chapters were interspersed. They haven't even introduced Blue yet either.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
man I hate this cliché.

Also, when I first read it I thought it implied that she was the big boss and not just another one of them

Interesting that some the evil girls have revealing outfits but not at school and the new girl is the the reverse of that. Steel doesn’t follow that trend though, so ignore that.

F this yuri cliche. Why couldn't author just make a yuri manga of different characters and leave this one as it is.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReaperCreeper It's better than yuritard celebrating it cause it's yuri. "Hey, a love rival or ntr is fine as long as it's yuri amirite?" What a trash logic.

Dex-chan lover
@fixen402 Seething over something that's never gonna happen is not better. Can't even make a joke about it without them jumping down your throat.

Users who are viewing this thread