Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Fusion Great Sword, Gelato Claymore

Dex-chan lover
Certainly was not expecting to see another chapter from this title to appear today especially when it got licensed. Such a shame that even with a good anime adaptation, that it couldn't escape from the dreaded axe. Thanks for the translations & appreciate the transparency.

Dex-chan lover
Was so happy to see this updated but apparently it got axed ??? Feel so salty now

Dex-chan lover
So apparently the Manga got a popular anime adaption and axed? This is like playing Russian roulette expect no one knows the rules.

Was a fun chapter. Would have been nice if they setup some one time only gratitude dinner between the leaders as an excuse for a public date in costume. Also since it's axed anyway, I'd find it hilarious if the baby ended up outing the two of them by calling them mom and dad in public.

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for picking this up
it's so unreal to me when people drop a series without announcing it, leaving it in a limbo

Certainly was not expecting to see another chapter from this title to appear today especially when it got licensed. Such a shame that even with a good anime adaptation, that it couldn't escape from the dreaded axe. Thanks for the translations & appreciate the transparency.
there is no internet licensing, as the internet has no jurisdiction

Dex-chan lover
i feel like we were already far past this chapter? what happened?
I think you mistook this for the anime. The anime ended exactly at this chapter but the manga wasn't translated yet.

Talking about the anime. It was a superb adaptation and everyone I know loved it. Too bad it couldn't help the manga's sale.

Meanwhile, Rent A Trash season 3 has dropped the news PV. This world is full of unfairness.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the more original stories. Certainly deserves better than most of the generic one that don't get axed.

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting the news about this series in the comments holy crap. God bless you guys for picking this up though.

Double-page supporter
Im so happy to see this series being trnaslated again

Double-page supporter
Love this manga. Thanks for picking it up, and it's sad to learn that such a good series was axed :(

Users who are viewing this thread