Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I came here to bring you into the Gelato 5

Aggregator gang
@St0rmFury I don't remember if the story went into more depth or not, but I think it was cause she kept beating up "bad boys" over and over and she just got invited for being strong. though it's been made pretty clear she's staying cause she has made friends.

Double-page supporter
@St0rmFury if I recall correctly: In short: Parents were already a big fan of Gekkou, so they end up suggesting Desumi to join the organization, she agreed to it. Go to the recruitment day, and ended up as a commander. At least that's the short end of it. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm off.

Double-page supporter
@ETKnight

I think the dad was an underling at Gekko, not just a fan. Ch10 p11, he says he was just a trooper till he retired from gekko.

Dex-chan lover
@St0rmFury @ETKnight @Banesephy her father was a Gekko footsoldier, because she showed interest in watching her father in action, her parents signed her up without telling her first and like usual she just went along with it. That's why Fudou telling Desumi back in Chap10 what matters is [here/i] opinion regarding her beast transformation is so important to her since it's the first time someone wanted her to decide for herself

So red ranger is the only guy who can tank desumi’s crazy power lol

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between "If you lose then you have to join the group" & "also you gotta break up with your boyfriend lol".

Dex-chan lover
Page 16 kinda confuses me... So I guess the implication is that they weren't *trying* to be seen as a couple by the others? They could have fooled me... I thought that ever since Misaki (Yellow) said "those two are definitely going out~" they didn't bother to hide it. Maybe they were trying to pretend that they just randomly met on the beach and flirted a bit? But back at the start of the previous chapter, Daigo approached with the conversational premise that Fudou was dating Desumi. Well, I know they're trying to hide it from the public, but at this point the whole team clearly knew.

Mah boi fucked up after saying "End your relationship", FEELS BAD MAN.

Users who are viewing this thread