Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I came here to bring you into the Gelato 5

Dex-chan lover
Fudo must be built like a tank to be taking those hits like nothing, also I love the design of gelato desumi but would kill to see the artist do bad guy/geeko fudo tbh

Dex-chan lover
lol that photo makes her look like she is doing compensated dating

Dex-chan lover
So, I forget... is Fudou pretty much as strong as Desumi, considering he was her main rival before going out? Which would means he's stronger than Daigo.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, he doesn't seem to be making the connection that Fundou is able to take her truck-like hits like it's nothing.

Oh well. Shouldn't have challenged a maiden in love. That rule is potentially even halving their combat potential, so maybe he should bring up getting rid of it instead.

Dex-chan lover
my god what an awe inspiring intellectual, he comes to the conclusion that love has made her weak, then challenges her to a match where he tells her to break up with her bf if she loses. The likes of our pathetic IQ system can't even begin to scrape the heights of this man's genius.

Dex-chan lover
Banking on the chance that she was weaker so she can force him into their team? He 100% deserved the beating and Vietnam flashbacks Desumi gave him.

And so will this wannabe photographer if she tries blackmailing Fudou.

Dex-chan lover
Desumi in her highschool uniform looks more like cosplaying than her usual villain outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread