Love After World Domination - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - You mind if I ask why?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Pinky..... the ship is already booked. I hope you can set sail with Blue or Black Ranger.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword
ZG1ZovA.png

Dex-chan lover
It feels kind of weird to have them retconned as high schoolers. It's like the editor forced the author to do that or something. They seemed like working adults in the first chapter.

@Vmpslushie Ch. 2, page 10 - At the beginning of the interview, the reporter introduces Fudou as a high school boy. They've always been high school students. You may have thought that because of yellow, who they show getting drunk. She clearly is a working adult. The heroes appear to vary in age, but we don't know anything about the other two yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie Many Super Sentai have at least one 'older' member, who's usually the ripe old age of...26-28

Up until the new millenium, that was actually the average age of a Super Sentai member, but now it's 16-19, lol

Dex-chan lover
@Cloy552: Criminal/terrorist organization with ambitions for world domination, actually. But yes, why is she, a high school beauty with what looks like a decent social life, part of such a group? I'm surprised that Fudou hasn't wondered the same and asked her already.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that it will end with this twist that few series (not only jap ones) took - during working hours they are arch-enemies but after work they are just friendly guys. Like in Concerto Revolution you had this bar that heroes and evil guys just hanged out after "work" or like how Agent P and Doofenschmirtz were basically friends when they weren't fighting.

While I'm glad they didn't drag this out too much, I thought they'd do more with it.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 To my knowledge (which I will willingly admit is far from perfect,) -kun is sometimes used for subordinates or kouhai in the workplace.

Or perhaps she's really a trap and we just don't know it.

Users who are viewing this thread