Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Fusion Great Sword, Gelato Claymore

Dex-chan lover
I've already read the other translation that's way past this chapter, but it friggin stops after a certain chapter even if the manga series has ended. Thanks for picking this up, I hope you guys finish it all the way!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this series is axed, I saw a video on YouTube where the story progressed to the ACTUAL final chapter of the manga (it's translated to Latin iirc, I can't find the raw so the only source I found is on YouTube)

Certainly was not expecting to see another chapter from this title to appear today especially when it got licensed. Such a shame that even with a good anime adaptation, that it couldn't escape from the dreaded axe. Thanks for the translations & appreciate the transparency.
I think this story has run for as much as it needs to. Hopefully the author will continue a new work that's just as charming. The relationship dynamic and cuteness are really well done, glad we're getting to see more for now

I've already read the other translation that's way past this chapter, but it friggin stops after a certain chapter even if the manga series has ended. Thanks for picking this up, I hope you guys finish it all the way!
We certainly intend to, but we are having a little trouble finding the raw versions of chapters 34, 35, and 37 at the moment (yet oddly enough we can find ch 36), might have to wait for someone to upload the full Volume 6 on torrent or something . . . so that we can actually complete the series

Last edited:
I don't think this series is axed, I saw a video on YouTube where the story progressed to the ACTUAL final chapter of the manga (it's translated to Latin iirc, I can't find the raw so the only source I found is on YouTube)
hate to break it to you, but if your only source is youtube, then you need better sources.

There are, to the best of the internet's knowledge, only 37 chapters ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_After_World_Domination ), although I have only been able to find up to ch 36, with all the raw sites I've visited missing the same chapters.

Dex-chan lover
We certainly intend to, but we are having a little trouble finding the raw versions of chapters 34, 35, and 37 at the moment (yet oddly enough we can find ch 36), might have to wait for someone to upload the full Volume 6 on torrent or something . . .
Thanks, I appreciate it!
I just can't even with no closure!

Dex-chan lover
hate to break it to you, but if your only source is youtube, then you need better sources.

There are, to the best of the internet's knowledge, only 37 chapters ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_After_World_Domination ), although I have only been able to find up to ch 36, with all the raw sites I've visited missing the same chapters.
Yes that what I meant, I found it up to chapter 37

Here's the exact video of what I talked about

I can't really find the Japanese, but that's the only source I found of the last chapter

Yes that what I meant, I found it up to chapter 37

Here's the exact video of what I talked about

I can't really find the Japanese, but that's the only source I found of the last chapter
you said "it's translated to LATIN iirc" in your previous post, that is SPANISH silly. LOL

also, like I told radstylix "we might have to wait for someone to upload the full Volume 6 on torrent or something . . . so that we can actually complete the series"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread