Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Childhood is chasing your one true love.
Adulthood is realizing having a stable relationship is better than that.

Dex-chan lover
The warning on the first page says don't upload none of their scans 🤔

So we should upload at least one?

Really wish Eiji would just get over this Izumi chick. It would literally solve everything. But no, it's not gonna be that easy. Eiji, please, just end up with the girl who likes books. I forgot her name because it's been so long since the last update....

Somehow I ship Eiji with Izumi, dunno why but it just feels natural and right but somebody's gotta get hurt then sadly

The Manga is great so far! Really appreciate the update

Fed-Kun's army
Eiji should just transfer school for good and never look back. Both of them are egocentric inconsiderate 'friends'.

Izumi's and Naohiko's relationship feels more natural imo, it's how I'd expect two people to fall for one another.

@Melnyx What is it about his two friends that make them egocentric? Naohiko has tried nothing but to forgive Eiji for his mistake and Izumi still cares about his happiness, but all this chap does it outline that the two have always had a platonic relationship. Imo Eiji is the inconsiderate one, kissing his friends girlfriend which is wrong in all situations. They're both trying to get past it and he's the one held up on it.

Group Leader
not what I expected. I thought izumi forced herself to like nao after the confession. all those she vibes from ch4 til now too. kinda weird. did the author change their mind maybe? I'm happy with this development, though. fujimura and taichi deserve better, and author needs to stop shoving eiji pity down our throats tbh

Dex-chan lover
Eiji liked Her since elementary and had to see the 2 of them date right in front of him All the time, Damn that must hurt

Double-page supporter
As a Nao x Izumi shipper, I'm glad the "Izumi likes Eiji" theory is dying. Everyone called it obvious, I was worried my bias was preventing me from seeing it, but I guess it was nothing. Never trust the comments shall now be my new rule on MangaDex, I guess.

Ahhhhh I’m so happy l. Idk why anyone thought Izumi was kinda shady or manipulative.
Sucks for Eiji but he should have shot his shot earlier. No one is at fault it’s just unfortunate for Eiji.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this, after Izumi's first appearance before she introduced herself was kind of shady I'll admit, but afterwards, her reactions are totally normal and matches with the author's intentions here. It's normal to blush in her type of situation (especially romantic-like but doesn't mean you hold it) and her talking about Eiji, she just explained that she wants to keep their friendship and that means not make him feel like a third wheel even if he's not there.

Fed-Kun's army
They’re so cutee but this is also so sad. Miss seeing Nao with his glasses

Users who are viewing this thread