Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 6 Ch. 21

Contributor
Summary of everyone but the main couple:

So-That-s-How-It-Is.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This weirdo acts like he impregnated his best friend’s wife. Lighten up dude, u in highschool. Honestly Fujimura’s bf livin the healthiest life of them all

Dex-chan lover
Put this on hold since chaoter 14 lol since gf kissed best friend and fake gf was gonna black mail them or something

Idk but i want bessho and fake gf to get together and eiji to get with that serious girl
Screw the nice long hair guy and the gf that moved back

Fed-Kun's army
Eiji is kind of interesting as a main character but not at all likable, Naohiko is by far the better of the main characters but I guess following around someone "well put together" would be kind of boring after a while, I'm just glad he and Izumi show up from time to time to give some normalcy to the story.

If Izumi wasn't there, I would think Ikezawa would make a better pair with Naohiko but I guess she went after the problem child. Anyways I just hope the author will not create extreme drama between Izumi and Naohiko and maybe just focus on Eiji, Fujimura and the rest learning to move on.

Dex-chan lover
My ideal outcome of this is: the long hair dude gets the girl, the best friend and the MC’s crush stay together, the senpai’s girl finally goes her own way and break off from him and the MC get over his obsession with his crush and honestly give his friends his blessing. Though I suspect it’s going to be full drama with the crush going out with the MC after the make up break up with the best friend who will go out with the senpai’s girl.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like Eiji should just transfer away for now. He clearly doesn't can stand the current situation and needs a break. Just calm down and come back for university or so. lol

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak Because intentionally trying to drive a wedge between your best friend and his gf who is also your longtime friend is ok since he is in highschool....?

Well I think this chapter spell Ikezawa's doom.
She just want to see Eiji happy again, so which means, it doesn't matter if his happiness isn't with her.
And that line about just want to see his joyful figure from the back, mean She just can looking him from behind, not beside him.
I guess?

Ikezawa flags all over this chapter
BUT SHE'S STILL BEST GIRL
I pity the guitar dude but I'm sorry I think Ikezawa and Eiji have the best chemistry so far

Also I dislike Fujiwara so much for still trying to go for Bessho, seriously woman you gonna grow up a mistress or something and the sleazy asf boyfriend looks like a two timing scum

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle
It was just a kiss and he immediately regretted it. It'd be different if he was maliciously planning the downfall of their relationship.

Contributor
Ikezawa is just too pure for this mess. She deserves a nice fluffy slice of life.

Can't wait for the the next few chapter so people can see why Koharu is second best girl (Izumi is first ofc!)

Also I pray that Mizuno-sensei will just let NaoIzu stay together till the end, honestly they're so refreshing to see. An established couple with healthy relationship from the start getting the spotlight, such a rare sight in this whole shoujo ocean.

And idc how many people hate this pair but I sure hope Eiji will end up with Koharu.

Group Leader
why do people like eiji? he's so meddlesome and entitled. naoxizumi best couple. best healthy relationship with communication and trust

Users who are viewing this thread