Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 8 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Bessho and Izumi quietly staying out of the drama like champs

Heck yeah from this chapter onwards is the beginning of Eiji x Koharu budding romance 💘💘💘
Sorry Ikezawa, you're nice but I just think that a librarian/book nerd girl is too boring for Eiji, he needs more adventures, that's why I'm rooting for Koharu 🤩✌️

THIS IS GETTING FUN 🤣🤣🤣

Since the ship NaoIzumi already quitted the drama cyclone and sailed safely (boi am I glad cuz they're my OTP), they're probably gonna turn into beta couple for the rest wwww

I'm rooting for EijiKoharu cuz their dynamics are a lot more fun (real enemies to friends/partner in crime but both aren't tsunderes), and because Taichi is such a gudd boi he deserves his own happiness and I can't see him moving on from Ikezawa, ever.

Dex-chan lover
The love polygon is still growing. Also, the new guy is crap but the new volume cover is beautiful.

well you all have to know Taichi loves Ikezawa so so so much lol it's not like he will fall for Koharu or anything :)
this thing surely just make Eiji more jealous and care for Koharu

Ah poor cinnamon roll taichi will get entangled in this mess T.T
I thought like she felt bad or disappointed that eiji didn't volunteer himself to be her fake boyfriend but she latches on to the next guy quick :(

Just when I thought I'd get to see Eiji happy with Fujimura, which, by the way, was my biggest ship since the whole "fake dating" stuff started. Nisekoi taught me one thing, that is that fake love will always sprout into real love. Too bad now she's aiming for Taichi. Why don't we just get Taichi x Ikezawa, Eiji x Fujimura, and Buffed Dickhead x Izumi already 😩

You lost the argument the moment you said I had a girlfriend in the first place.
I'll be way more aggressive. But its different for Eiji. I like him so much the rest of the world can burn down to ashes. I know the pain of having a one-sided love. Also, having read the latest chapters, don't really care for others opinions. EIJI IS HAPPY THATS ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS

Aggregator gang
This chapter was a riot lmao. Still rooting for eiji x fujimura though

Users who are viewing this thread