Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 9 Ch. 33

No no no no............This..........T.....T.....T......This wasn't supposed to happen πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

I don't understand why some people say that this development is surprising when the whole story has focused mostly on Eiji, Koharu and their relationship.

Like Koharu and Eiji have so much influence in each other through the whole manga, example: because of Koharu actions (kind of, is like a sequence) Eiji decided to stop avoiding his feelings and confessed how he felt to Izumi and Bessho, and because of Eiji influence Koharu stops the whole thing with her boyfriend and also stops pretending in front of Izumi and Bessho learns about her feelings for him.

And in more recent chapters they have become more conscious of the other, like Eiji noticing Koharu near the shoe lockers or when he called her when Sugi was near or whenever she's around Taichi. Koharu feelings are more ambiguous but there's last chapter when Eiji and Ikezawa were together and she decided to go with Taichi after all (jealousy maybe??).

So yeah, just because something is not spelled out doesn't mean is not happening.

Dex-chan lover
That was so forced dude, wtf. I knew this is going to happen but dude, make it less obvious. I feel bad for black haired girl now, shit.

@Natebit Well said πŸ‘πŸ»
I just think that some of the readers here were blinded by their own ship (too focused on their own ship's scenes), so they tend to dodge and/or avoid fujiwara x eiji's interactions altogether even when sensei's been giving us so many hints in the previous chapters that they might actually become a thing

@princeGhirahim It surely wasn't out of nowhere. I want to say that author builded their relationship since ch. 6-7. There were many many hints on them throughout the manga. Unlike with Ikezawa Eiji and Koharu have undeniable chemistry and mutual understanding of each other. There was always a tension between them that needed a release and it happened in this chapter. It may seem too fast but it happens quite often with fiction "enemies-to-lovers" couples, they are always late to realize that in reality they like (worry about) each other.

Saw it coming but was still cheering for izekawa from the start 😭

I DIDN'T EXPECT EIJI & FUJIWARA, b-but I think Ikezawa & Eiji doesn't fit each other so yeah I SHIP FUJIWARA AND EIJI!!!!

Double-page supporter
@Frosenmaryt
When Aihara got hit on the face with the volleyball, he mentioned Ishizaki and soccer/football. Ishizaki Ryou's the best known user of the Ganmen Block

OMFVDKDHUD MY SHIP AAAAAAAA

THAT SUDDEN REALIZATION ON THEIR EXPRESSIONS JUST BEFORE THE KISS. IM WEAK

God has answered my prayers. Nisekoi ships are the best ships in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread