Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 9 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
omggggg I can't believe my ship is sailing??? Will it float, or will it sink again???

Love is not always lovey dovey cuddling and kisses, dude. I prefer if me and my partner throw shades at each other everyday. It brightens the mood in the house imho

Dex-chan lover
THE CHAPTER THEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the beginning of their love story ❤️
It won't be a smooth journey, but it will be an undeniably satisfying result once we get there asdksldjfhdklak

@ShimizuShigeno
Although I don't dislike ikezawa, but Taichi deserves someone better than her👍🏻

Thanks for the update!! 💋

Double-page supporter
Oh my.... That was a bit unexpected, i guess this is the end for ikezawa ship. Well now i wonder who was the one that initiate the kiss first? From my point of view both of them doing the kiss willingly is a bit sudden

? that was super out of nowhere? like this chapter was just them questioning their relationship for the first time and then Both of them Immediately confirming feelings for each other? like im not against the ship but if there was actual development of feelings throughout multiple chapters with romantic tension, tht wouldve been nice. this felt forceful and kind of like the author threw them together bc eiji had been agonizing over izumi for so long and now that he finally got over her, gave him a gf asap lol and fujimura is the perfect person for this bc they had the same exact feelings towards each other (before this chapter) like they were comfortable w each other + helped each other out but. wouldnt say that they were in love w e/o lol i wouldve liked some actual development.
thanks for the update!

Suspension bridge effect, maybe? Or they were carried away with the mood of the situation?

Fed-Kun's army
My ship died... So sad but this still was a ship... But somewhat I wanted he ended with books girl.

Aggregator gang
We officially sailing guyssssssss! Sorry to Ikezawa x Eiji shippers, but this is the real and unsinkable ship-- Eiji x Fujiwara.

Dex-chan lover
The setting was weird, but I'm happy the ship finally set sail.

Users who are viewing this thread