Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 9 Ch. 35

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THISSSSS -and now i need to wait more hdksjdhhsh

gosh the stalker guy is really making me uncomfy:( I really like the “angst” between these two, i hope they get together hehe

That Sugi kun tho! No means no!

my girl ikezawa 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

it been so so long, but i got to read this amazing chapter
and it's the official start of the sport arc 🤩

Welcome back Blueberry scans and thanks for the update.

Seriously, I swear that Sugi is such a red flag guy. I still can't get it why koharu can't reject him firmly and still able to act politely around him. If it were me I'd immediately put a restraining order on him. What he did before was actually a sexual assault 😤

And gosh I just got butterflies in my stomach when Eiji suddenly stood right in front of her 😯

I was quite sad when sensei decided to go on a break because of her health (wishing her speedy recovery) but this chapter will do for now ❤️💞💕
Thanks so much blueberry 😘

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro I volunteer!!!
Seriously, guy needs to learn that no fucking means NO
I'm pretty sure he will do something again soon, and godfuckingdamnit I hope someone punch him next time

Dex-chan lover
That guy needs to be thrashed but he'll probably just make a lot of money and then end up one of those tropey fat bald salaryman where he's forcing himself on highschool girls and adding "chan~" over-familiarly.
It's ironic though because those types of guys are always the ones who get the most action in high school at least irl.

Thanks for the update! I was just thinking about this yesterday, so I must've known it was time for one hah

There is repeat dialogue on page 36 though, just a heads up, otherwise great job translating!

just sail already my ship~~

that sugi just go to hell. really hate any guys like that, so pushy :(

woah .....
it moving fast.......what the heck its been like.....i mean i guess chapters aren't a form of time but still

Users who are viewing this thread